What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

OutNAbout-3959.jpg

OutNAbout-3958.jpg

Vehicles are required to meet the standards of the year of manufacture.

They should meet the standards of the year of use or least advocate for such in best interest of environment and sustainable economic growth.

But I guess the system is designed for maximum exploitation of natural resources of a found land.

They should meet the standards of the year of use or least advocate for such in best interest of environment and sustainable economic growth.

But I guess the system is designed for maximum exploitation of natural resources of a found land.

Please feel free to write to Washington DC to have the laws changed. There is a due process for that. However, I will remain on topic in this thread. :D

It is a good car as a BMW I suppose. :D

it’s horrible I had the mk4 mk3 mk2 and the original celiac supra and put a deposit on this when it was first announced. I took one look at the interior and engine with no manual available I cancelled . The Japanese get a turbo charged manual version but keeping it to themselves for now .

now this is epic and a fantastic fantastic car it will be a legend superb rally car for the road
Kudos to Toyota for building this when other manufacturers are going the green(yuck) route

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom