What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

Please feel free to write to Washington DC to have the laws changed. There is a due process for that. However, I will remain on topic in this thread. :D

What makes you think I haven't?

You are what you drive.

I do love Japanese cars and am a skyline GT-R fanatic .

it’s horrible I had the mk4 mk3 mk2 and the original celiac supra and put a deposit on this when it was first announced. I took one look at the interior and engine with no manual available I cancelled . The Japanese get a turbo charged manual version but keeping it to themselves for now .

now this is epic and a fantastic fantastic car it will be a legend superb rally car for the road
Kudos to Toyota for building this when other manufacturers are going the green(yuck) route

No stick is the reason I did not go for the new Corvette either. Such a disappointment.

The GR Yaris technology may be coming here as the GR Corolla. That should be a good car it seems.

No stick is the reason I did not go for the new Corvette either. Such a disappointment.

The GR Yaris technology may be coming here as the GR Corolla. That should be a good car it seems.

will be fantastic if anything like the Yaris
The gr has got under my skin it is truly epic and a sound financial investment a collectors car for the future for sure .

the new Nissan 400z is gorgeous
3.5 v6 twin turbo stunning

will be fantastic if anything like the Yaris
The gr has got under my skin it is truly epic and a sound financial investment a collectors car for the future for sure .

the new Nissan 400z is gorgeous
3.5 v6 twin turbo stunning

Yes, there should be many new choices soon for sporty cars.

The cars I would love to own is Mustang and a GMC or Ford Truck

Tires, tires tires .........

In with the new:

OutNAbout-4016.jpg

Out with the old:

OutNAbout-4022.jpg

and carried to the recycling center:

OutNAbout-4027.jpg

So , on the 25th of May 2021 I received my 2021 Granite challenger hellcat redeye wide body :) 797 HP of pure awesomeness.

It has been in a workshop for 5 days now and inshallah i will receive it this coming Thursday. I have added some carbon fire on the exterior and interior. Protective coating (ceramic) for the interior. New steering wheel and a PPF for the exterior of the car

1622987124779.png

1622987075451.png

1622987103224.png

Corolla is king :).. long live Corolla.

Here Hilux and Corolla are kings of the road. Still running my 1998 20valve 1600cc; i dont know if you guys ever got the 20v special engine; it was here for a few years. Amazing performance more like 1800cc vvti. 4AGE engine.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom