What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

Alfas were good designs but made horribly. The Graduate made the image just like what Boorman did for BMW adventure bikes.

I doubt it can be worse than a Fiat. Back in those same days a neighbor had a Fiat that looked like a Russian Lada. Wow was that car a piece of junk. Severely underpowered and a flimsy death trap.

upload_2019-8-1_7-26-34.jpeg

I doubt it can be worse than a Fiat. Back in those same days a neighbor had a Fiat that looked like a Russian Lada. Wow was that car a piece of junk. Severely underpowered and a flimsy death trap.

View attachment 571923

That Lada was the result of FIAT's old 124P factory being moved to Russia after the Italians were done with it, so it was basically the same car. It soldiered on in Russia for decades because it could be fixed relatively easily with a hammer and two rocks.

Its a 3.5L V6. It is likely to last longer than the Minion of Anti Christ who spilled the coffee.

Maybe an exorcism would work? Please contact the nearest church.

That Lada was the result of FIAT's old 124P factory being moved to Russia after the Italians were done with it, so it was basically the same car. It soldiered on in Russia for decades because it could be fixed relatively easily with a hammer and two rocks.

Here I am thinking all these years the Lada was Russian crappiness at its highest when all along it was Italian crappiness at its highest.

That Fiat should never have been allowed on the road.

Here I am thinking all these years the Lada was Russian crappiness at its highest when all along it was Italian crappiness at its highest.

That Fiat should never have been allowed on the road.

"In 1966, Fiat entered into a collaborative agreement with the Soviet government to establish car manufacture in the Samara region of Russia. Fiat was contracted to take part in the creation of the massive VAZ plant in the newly created town of Togliatti, named after the Italian communist leader of the same name.[21] The factory produced an adapted version 124R of the 124, known as the VAZ-2101 "Zhiguli" (sold as the Lada 1200/1300 in export markets), until 1982, and 1200s until 1987. Based on the 124, they were modified at more than 800 points, the major modifications having an entirely different OHC engine, hydraulic clutch, drum brakes at the rear, modified suspensions, etc. Early modifications include the VAZ-2102 (station wagon), 2103 (Lada 1500), 2106 (Lada 1600) and 21011 (Lada 1300). The updated and restyled versions of the 124-based design were produced until September 2012, as the VAZ-2104, 2105 and 2107 – marketed as the Lada Riva in UK markets. Production of this line reached 17,332,954 cars, this being the second largest production volume for a car in automotive history."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_124

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom