What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

I don't think they came supercharged unless it was the GT500. Here in the US there are plenty and plenty of aftermarket performance brands can supercharge any American muscle car pretty much. :D
Thats what modified Mustang breathing power , one of my fav cars

For regular usage, maybe a special sandwich can be used to compress nutrients into smaller, quick bites. 3D Printing can be used to create the sandwich, and there can be made available a variety of tastes.

:rolleyes:

You wont survive India

Privately owned cars was a bad idea to start with. All thanks to American car recolution amd Auto-industry lobbying, Just look at the infinite metwork of roads that we have. Whole cities are filled with wide roads and still we see huge traffic and traffic jam’s. I dont know if you ever wondered, but think about this. Whenever you want to cross the road, you must wait for cars to pass. So the road which is made by your, mine, and million others tax money and we need to wait for our turn to use it “when it gets free” . So you see, car industry made “our” government to laydown the required infrastructure for “their” business on “our” money. And then pass laws which restrict us from crossing that road and only allow us in certain specific situations. In a sense i think this violates your freedom of movement. What do you think ?

I will say that is mainly because of five things :

1. Capitalism.

2. Mass production of cars.

3. The American system of living in suburbs and travelling to cities to work.

4. Individualism.

5. Hollywood and pop culture.​

@RealNapster

When a person buya car from his own pocket, he feel his domination over something that he own. And it enhances his prestige. I guess Thats why car owner love their cars and hate gf.

This is a maslow’s hierarchy of needs diagram. I think Car come in 4th stage (esteem).

7BC325F1-BF97-40B4-AEC9-FD63E39D7C18.jpeg

When a person buya car from his own pocket, he feel his domination over something that he own. And it enhances his prestige. I guess Thats why car owner love their cars and hate gf.

This is a maslow’s hierarchy of needs diagram. I think Car come in 4th stage (esteem).

View attachment 570527

You are correct.

I am learning quite a few things from you. :-)

I guess Thats why car owner love their cars and hate gf.

I don't think they actually hate their GFs.

As bananarepublic said it earlier :

Imagine having an old school camero and driving around with ya girlfriend..:partay:

"They say you can’t be a real auto enthusiast if you haven’t owned an Alfa Romeo. If you want to be one of those, and also have a desire to never arrive at your intended destination, we have the car for you. Car and Driver has confirmed that a dealership is selling the magazine’s former long-term Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, which spent 80 days in the shop over 14 months of testing.

It’s this exact car that caused the magazine to recommend that buyers “stay away from Giulia QFs altogether,” in part because of an amount of downtime that was “unforgivable.” The sale was originally flagged on Reddit.

Car and Driver’s staff writers found themselves stewarding a Chrysler 300 loaner for a month while they waited for the differential to be replaced during one of the Alfa’s many service visits and frequent warning lights provided some traditional Italian motoring excitement. And now, that car can be yours.

Now, as with any car ridiculed for quality issues, there are Giulia defenders who insist that the expansive list of high-profile breakdowns represent a small batch of problematic cars. Their Giulias, they always say, clear some absurdly low reliability bar like being “perfectly reliable” over “almost 6,000 miles.”

This one, though, has been a certified basket case. It’s seen countless “service electronic throttle control” warnings, a bunch of check engine lights, some malfunctioning parking sensors and a bunch of minor issues.

Ultimately, it became such a problem that Car and Driver staff reported that they were “elated when we could finish a long drive without scheduling a dealer visit.” If that’s the kind of everyday excitement you need in your life, the infamous Giulia Quadrifoglio can be yours for only $41,500.

The car’s factory bumper-to-bumper warranty covers 4 years or 50,000 miles. This Giulia has 8,161 miles left on that warranty, on the off chance you need a repair sometime soon."

https://jalopnik.com/car-and-drivers-nightmarishly-unreliable-alfa-romeo-giu-1836770591

:D

Well,I agree to what you had to say.
Car is a means of transport and should be treated so. But then i have seen people who travel more than 120Kms every day, for example Abu dhabi-Dubai route.
For such people car becomes a place in which they spend close to 2-3 hours in a day.
Under such circumstances, people do tend to get attached to the non-living thing in which they spend so much time. Plus luxury and its safety features get a lot more importance.
So in my view— doing car reviews is not a bad thing. :-)

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom