What's new

I had my first child

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear Friends

With the blessings of Allah SWT... I was bestowed with my first child. He is Alhamdullilah in healthy condition and everything seems to be normal

Kindly make dua for his life... I am totally speechless after seeing him as it is such a strange feeling that all my prayers and good wishes have become meaningless and I pray for something better than I have ever asked from Allah in my life

Dear Friends

With the blessings of Allah SWT... I was bestowed with my first child. He is Alhamdullilah in healthy condition and everything seems to be normal

Kindly make dua for his life... I am totally speechless after seeing him as it is such a strange feeling that all my prayers and good wishes have become meaningless and I pray for something better than I have ever asked from Allah in my life

Bhagwan aapko aur aapke bachche ko lambi umar de -- love and blessings from across the border!

Congrats. He/she probably looks like an alien right now. They start getting cute around the 4 to 5 month mark.

Congrats @Zaki may Allah keeps him away from all kind of evil and give him success in all good things in this world and hereafter.

Yes, they change so quickly and in just 3 days you will see the difference.

Dear Friends

I pray for all three of you. Your wife your child, and ofcourse the Husband of your wife. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom