What's new

I had my first child

Dear Friends

With the blessings of Allah SWT... I was bestowed with my first child. He is Alhamdullilah in healthy condition and everything seems to be normal

Kindly make dua for his life... I am totally speechless after seeing him as it is such a strange feeling that all my prayers and good wishes have become meaningless and I pray for something better than I have ever asked from Allah in my life

Congrats bro. May the Almighty blessings be upon him.

He looks so much like his dad... I can't believe I am a father. Its such a strange but good feeling. I feel like he is already the closest relation I have in life and he is part of me

Dear Friends

With the blessings of Allah SWT... I was bestowed with my first child. He is Alhamdullilah in healthy condition and everything seems to be normal

Kindly make dua for his life... I am totally speechless after seeing him as it is such a strange feeling that all my prayers and good wishes have become meaningless and I pray for something better than I have ever asked from Allah in my life

Ma sha Allah, Bahut mubarak ho mery Bhai. Best feeling ever. Allah bless your family.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom