What's new

I had my first child

Dear Friends

With the blessings of Allah SWT... I was bestowed with my first child. He is Alhamdullilah in healthy condition and everything seems to be normal

Kindly make dua for his life... I am totally speechless after seeing him as it is such a strange feeling that all my prayers and good wishes have become meaningless and I pray for something better than I have ever asked from Allah in my life
Mashallah!
Heartiest congratulations to you brother and loads of love for the new born. I hope he and bhabhi are both doing well. May you all have a happy life together.

Dear Friends

With the blessings of Allah SWT... I was bestowed with my first child. He is Alhamdullilah in healthy condition and everything seems to be normal

Kindly make dua for his life... I am totally speechless after seeing him as it is such a strange feeling that all my prayers and good wishes have become meaningless and I pray for something better than I have ever asked from Allah in my life

Congratulations. Its a wonderful feeling which you cannot describe.

Bzy time and sleepless nights ahead unless you got helping hand.

Dear Friends

Mubarkaan.

Congratulation, May Allah SWT gives him good health. The rest will follow.
I must warn you, it is a life long commitment. They never grow up as much as parents are considered. This is not one sided view, they though always say they have grown up, but in the hour of need, they will keep coming back to you and asking for more. Which off course would be your pleasure.
Coming from someone who is going through it right at the moment.
Allah SWT bless them all.

Dear Friends

Congratulation brother i understand the feelings May Allah keep all of you safe and healthy..
Allah have blessed me with healthy baby boy on 19th this month also.

Dear Friends

MashAllah very good news :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Congratulations!! May Allah make him a source of pride for you in this world and the next.
Mithai -.JPG

Congratulation brother i understand the feelings May Allah keep all of you safe and healthy..
Allah have blessed me with healthy baby boy on 19th this month also.
MashAllah, Congratulations to you too!! May Allah make him a source of pride for you in this world and the next.

Dear Friends

abbu jaan ko mubarak ho..... Big responsibility, may Allah gives you the ability and toufeeq to fulfill this responsibility in best possible manner..Aameen

Dear Friends

Mashallah, may Allah bless him with good health. By the way, were you wishing for a son or a daughter.

Congratulation bro....I hope he/she will be success in this world and hereafter.

Dear Friends

Bro blessings to your new baby boy, may the Lord make him steadfast and pious and a joy for you.

Congratulations. May he be an asset to you in this life and the hereafter.

Enjoy every moment, they grow up before you know it. Your children are the most important project you'll ever embark on.

Dear Friends

Congratulations and best wishes for your family.

Dear Friends

Congratulations bro.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom