What's new

I can call myself half Muhajir, says Imran Khan

I too am half muhajir my nanka migrated from jammu

omfg

I salute anchor for not burst out laughing at Altaf.

When a political leader can appear on national tv and be drunk and completely incoherent and there are people still blindly following, there is a problem.

This is problem is exactly like TTP. Their supporters too also follow their leader blindly. Regardless of how many children are cut to pieces.

MQM has killed over 20,000 people in Karachi. Yet we have people on this forum openly backing them.

It needs to be declared a terrorist organisation, it has no credibility.

If TTP had a political party and was allowed to contest elections I would gaurantee you there would be people voting for them, such is the lunacy of it all. It does not mean they are credible.

How can Karachi people allow these goons and thugs to dominate them like this for so long. Cowards. I have no time for cowards.

Either you provide the solution or you are part of the problem.

These softly softly police operations are not going to fix Karachi. MQM needs to be surgically removed with assassinations of leadership and key supporters and financiers.

If it requires army operation with tanks on streets, drones in sky and F16 sorties being dropped on MQM controlled zones then so be it.

Last edited:
When a political leader can appear on national tv and be drunk and completely incoherent and there are people still blindly following, there is a problem.

This is problem is exactly like TTP. Their supporters too also follow their leader blindly. Regardless of how many children are cut to pieces.

MQM has killed over 20,000 people in Karachi. Yet we have people on this forum openly backing them.

If TTP had a political party and was allowed to contest elections I would gaurantee you there would be people voting for them, such is the lunacy of it all. It does not mean they are credible.

How can Karachi people allow these goons and thugs to dominate them like this for so long. Cowards. I have no time for cowards.

These softly softly police operations are not going to fix Karachi. MQM needs to be surgically removed with assassinations of leadership and key supporters and financiers.

If it requires army operation with tanks on streets, drones in sky and F16 sorties being dropped on MQM controlled zones then so be it.
Best thing you need to do, get your sleeping pills & go sleep ?
Last part , you think whole world will be sitting like a duck on that , golden opportunity , our troubles in Baluchistan are not ending , & your dreams wants us to become Libya , or east Timor ?

Lamest way of doing Politics in Karachi. If these people are concerned with Muhajir Leader then they wouldnt have Votes Sindhi and Baluch Candidates from MQM in the past. Imran Khan is making Fool out of himself her that he would be received Different by this Revelation.

Lamest way of doing Politics in Karachi. If these people are concerned with Muhajir Leader then they wouldnt have Votes Sindhi and Baluch Candidates from MQM in the past. Imran Khan is making Fool out of himself her that he would be received Different by this Revelation.

He didn't call himself an "urdu-speaker" but a Mohajir. Like many other Punjaibs his mother's family apparently also has a migrant background, and those migrants from eastern Punjab are still referred as Muhajirs in Punjab. People of Karachi (Urdu-speaking people) don't have an exclusive right over this word, do they? I don't know why everything becomes so controversial for some people.

If Karachites are unable to reject MQM then they are also part of problem. Time for final solution on Karachi, nuke the city.
lol and then how are you going to run the country.
Hate can turn humans worst then animals. proven by your comment

He didn't call himself an "urdu-speaker" but a Mohajir. Like many other Punjaibs his mother's family apparently also has a migrant background, and those migrants from eastern Punjab are still referred as Muhajirs in Punjab. People of Karachi (Urdu-speaking people) don't have an exclusive right over this word, do they? I don't know why everything becomes so controversial for some people.
Well why was this word and insult before a day or two then? I have a Punjab background but living in KHI. I never heard good things about the word Muhajir ever in my life in Punjab. lets call spade a spade. IK did a very stupid thing (as have been the history of the case) and only for a bunch of votes.

This is big tabdili. First Marital and now ethnicity.:cheers: we want more tabdili :bounce:
Question

What next
lol. . . IK i.e JackAss went full retard !

Dude learn the history and thank the establishment and the corrupt governments (PPP & PML N) who have been in power for such achievements. stick to the truth and lets call spade a spade.

Calling himself Muhajir is more then enough to understand what is in his mind. People of that Locality are not Fools to just believe on anybody claim to be whatever its the platform that matters in Karachi. There is a reason why JI still has a limited Vote Bank right inside MQM stronghold even after 30 years. PTI has no existence except for some 4 to 5 TV Talk Show Actors. If this is the way he wants to Attract the audience then he is Foolish person around.

Remember East Pakistan i.e. Bangladesh! Ever heard of Gidhu Bandhar? thats where you belong

Calling himself Muhajir is more then enough to understand what is in his mind. People of that Locality are not Fools to just believe on anybody claim to be whatever its the platform that matters in Karachi. There is a reason why JI still has a limited Vote Bank right inside MQM stronghold even after 30 years. PTI has no existence except for some 4 to 5 TV Talk Show Actors. If this is the way he wants to Attract the audience then he is Foolish person around.

The posts of you guys are too cryptic for me to understand? Leave it!!!

Back
Top Bottom