What's new

I can call myself half Muhajir, says Imran Khan

:cheesy: , ok porus god knows what you meant.
GAZI ,So mqm doesnt represent gujratis memon , up, biharis etc?? Only urdu speaking? So ironically all atrocities were done against urdu speaking only ,?not gujratis ,memons etc. Do you know from where altaf's parents migrated.? UP.

@Shamain You have to live in Karachi for a considerable period of time to understand this rant.
Plz explain a little. Thanx to altaf hussain's peace efforts in karachi many of us were never allowed to visit the beautiful city.

@Shamain Nothing special yara, just a jumble of lies, myths and legends concocted by "ahle-zuban" to have some feel-good moments. You will often get to hear these sorts of sad sagas if you live among ahle-zuban in Karachi. Unfortunately I am not an honourable member of the ahle-zuban community, but being a resident of this city Karachi I must acknowledge that this city is not beautiful by any stretch of definition.

@Shamain Unfortunately I am not an honourable member of the ahle-zuban community, but being a resident of this city Karachi I must acknowledge that this city is not beautiful by any stretch of definition.

Hahahhahahahaha...aap laraiiii karain gayy yahan pay.
apka profile is uk.
Karachi could have been developed and all that awesome if a good leadership had ever taken over.
Acha mujhay batain na so mqm doesnt represent gujratis and memons, biharis, up walas etc??
Its only for urdu speakers. Magar up biharis all speak urdu.
But they, biharis and up's speak lil different 'abbay may teray ko bola na photo lay lay kuch nai hota, abbay jaldi kaam kar'. Tension mat lay'.
Shamain ko sab achay lagtay hain cuz everyone is pakistani.

Hahahhahahahaha...aap laraiiii karain gayy yahan pay.
apka profile is uk.

The reason behind my my dispute with them is that they first burnt down my bus, then they put my kola godam on fire and finally demolished my two room mud house I had built with my own hands on the bank of the mighty Lyari river.The list of my sorrows inflicted on me by my enemies is endless. We will talk about them in detail on the day when getting justice would have become the norm in Pak.

The two waving Union Jacks you are seeing below my pseudonym is the result of an ugly conspiracy spun by some evil-minded Pakistanis. I don’t know why but the one thing which is quite common among the interlocutors from islam ka qila is that they are always doubtful about your country of origin. I have already filed the complaint and humbly asked the concerned authorities to change the flag of my country of origin to sabz hilali, but they seem to be adamant about robbing me of my true identity - not that it matters in real life. Can you make a sifarish and help me get my lost identity?

The reason behind my my dispute with them is that they first burnt down my bus, then they put my kola godam on fire and finally demolished my two room mud house I had built with my own hands on the bank of the mighty Lyari river.The list of my sorrows inflicted on me by my enemies is endless. We will talk about them in detail on the day when getting justice would have become the norm in Pak.

The two waving Union Jacks you are seeing below my pseudonym is the result of an ugly conspiracy spun by some evil-minded Pakistanis. I don’t know why but the one thing which is quite common among the interlocutors from islam ka qila is that they are always doubtful about your country of origin. I have already filed the complaint and humbly asked the concerned authorities to change the flag of my country of origin to sabz hilali, but they seem to be adamant about robbing me of my true identity - not that it matters in real life. Can you make a sifarish and help me get my lost identity?
Hah! Sifarish and me i am a nobody.
As of the property damages,did you suffer them or you arè speaking of collective atrocities against all citizens.
You add too much unnecessrry sarcasm ,that needs to be watered down.
But when i asked about flags why should it be taken as introlocutars of islam and islam ka qila.
Iwasnt discussing religion.
You are over reacting and shamain no likes that.

11149820_847141318687014_8274368291520935318_o.jpg

I am not a supporter of terrorist MQM......................................

Back
Top Bottom