What's new

I can call myself half Muhajir, says Imran Khan

han bhie kpk mei saray loog beacon house walay he hain . PTI has support bank in every age goup and class. But educated and upper class which was never involved in politics is also dragged in politics by PTI .
KPK walay tu becharay apnay saray Hukmaranoon say Pareshaan akar PTI k pass aai thay unhain kia pata tha k yeh bhi 2 number niklayga NA 1 aur Mianwali ki Seat ka bi election ka result bhool gai app???PTI actually Represent them in Karachi as the only seat of Karachi that PTI won falls in DHA and Posh Areas and seeing today what kind of Party they are running in Karachi I can say MQM is thousand times Better.

Beautiful? Seriously? :mad:

He really is.
attachment.png

not true . Punjab has immigrates from all over. Its that we dnt play mahajir card. we integrate . mqm have allinated mahajir from pakistan just for sake of power and politics.
In Punjab Muzaffargarh was the region where Muhajir from elsewhere got settled and they were also Allotted Lands but most of them have settled in Karachi today and now those who Migrated from Indian Punjab Dominates the group who are integrated well due to having same Culture so you cant compare Karachi Experience with Punjab Experience because both are quite different.

KPK walay tu becharay apnay saray Hukmaranoon say Pareshaan akar PTI k pass aai thay unhain kia pata tha k yeh bhi 2 number niklayga NA 1 aur Mianwali ki Seat ka bi election ka result bhool gai app???PTI actually Represent them in Karachi as the only seat of Karachi that PTI won falls in DHA and Posh Areas and seeing today what kind of Party they are running in Karachi I can say MQM is thousand times Better.
pti have won many seats b4 and after that election as well. in total if im not wrong PTI won 10 seats after election . PTI got more votes in punjab then in kpk. where every there was more litteracy rate in punjab pti won. It may be Rawalpindi, islamabad, in lahore. what they did ( e.g in na 125) they cleverly included villages with every educated area . bcoz pmln has more vote in area where literacy rate is low .

bro for u may be party structure is important . In punjab or anywhere else is world (educated countries ) we let institutions solve the problem. we make them effective , no where in world someone supports are party which is involved in murderers bhatta khori and ethnic politics . how can u support someone like that

In Punjab Muzaffargarh was the region where Muhajir from elsewhere got settled and they were also Allotted Lands but most of them have settled in Karachi today and now those who Migrated from Indian Punjab Dominates the group who are integrated well due to having same Culture so you cant compare Karachi Experience with Punjab Experience because both are quite different.
nopes. we didnt supported terror groups or ethnicity that is why we integrated . most of the people i know was not from indian punjab . for example my mother family was from banaras . in punjab we voted sindhis ( bhutto) pathan (imrankhan ) , kashmiri ( nawaz sharif ) or anyone else. we dnt believe in ethnicity . u people use this propoganda bcoz we are mahajir lets vote mahajir. i have frnds from mqm . i keep getting these forward msgs . punjab vote punjabi nawaz sharif, kpk voted pathan ( imran khan) sindhi voted bhutto ( sindhi) then why mahajir not vote for majahirs . seriously i feel disgusted . the fact that imran khan is not pathan and nawaz is not punjab . the kinda propoganda used by u people is disgusting . that is why karachi is getting more isolated from pakistan. u people keep playing majajir card and electing terrorist . i wouldnt have mind mahajir card if u people were electing sane people .

ager achay school main par kar bhe yeh hal hae, to tu waqai mqm ka supporter honay ka haq ada ker raha hae, even good school couldnt give your any education..
If you ever finished with any good school, or you have good family back ground then you must vote or support PTI, even its giving free offices to TTp ?
What PTI LOGIC ?lolzzz
All the ones with any other parties , they all are sinners , uneducated , immoral s ? Just great ?

pti have won many seats b4 and after that election as well. in total if im not wrong PTI won 10 seats after election . PTI got more votes in punjab then in kpk. where every there was more litteracy rate in punjab pti won. It may be Rawalpindi, islamabad, in lahore. what they did ( e.g in na 125) they cleverly included villages with every educated area . bcoz pmln has more vote in area where literacy rate is low .

bro for u may be party structure is important . In punjab or anywhere else is world (educated countries ) we let institutions solve the problem. we make them effective , no where in world someone supports are party which is involved in murderers bhatta khori and ethnic politics . how can u support someone like that
Sure here we go again !
that old song , PTI got all the votes in pakistan, rigging happens & they are the angels ?lolzz
But the reality , PTI lost the elections , they can't even get the main opposition leader seat in NA, then they tried go Nawaz go , dharna & gave resignations from NA to not to be part of , croupt system ?
then they went to support that system going into senate elections , after that they came back to the same rigged NA , & sat down with humiliation ?
Right now , they are using this bye elections of NA 246 for their cover up in politics so, the peoples of Pakistan don't make them more humiliated of their failed political path , their lies , their fake promises ?

Last edited:
If you ever finished with any good school, or you have good family back ground then you must vote or support PTI, even its giving free offices to TTp ?
What PTI LOGIC ?lolzzz
All the ones with any other parties , they all are sinners , uneducated , immoral s ? Just great ?

Sure here we go again !
that old song , PTI got all the votes in pakistan, rigging happens & they are the angels ?lolzz
not gona answer anyone who supports and work for a terrorist organization . u knw my opnion about u. dnt quote me .

MQM also won all Bi Elections in Karachi Except for NA 250 so that means MQM has also gather support Back very soon after lossing them in General Elections. We all know how our Bi Elections are held and what kind of arrangements are made so leave it there. The only Significance of NA1 and Mianwali Seat was that both were won by Imran KHan himself in other seats it wasnt much Significant.
The only reason Party Structure is important for us is that it represent their Existence and also their Seriousness towards our local Problem and now when MQM has introduce people like Mustafa Kamal from it as well so this System is WORKING System rather then System followed in Punjab and elsewhere which has no Place for a Capable common man in National Decision Making and are confined to few Influential Figures and their Families in a Autocratic Manner.

You MQMers are very lucky I am not a influential military man. I would have conducted operation desert storm on Karachi in 82 with full scud missile attack on Altaf bhai compound.

Oh ... In 82 :o: MQM was even not formed in 82 :omghaha: But as influential military man aka your abba gi ... I mean Ayub Khan couldn't do such thing which you wish with people of Karachi :lol:

MQM also won all Bi Elections in Karachi Except for NA 250 so that means MQM has also gather support Back very soon after lossing them in General Elections. We all know how our Bi Elections are held and what kind of arrangements are made so leave it there. The only Significance of NA1 and Mianwali Seat was that both were won by Imran KHan himself in other seats it wasnt much Significant.
The only reason Party Structure is important for us is that it represent their Existence and also their Seriousness towards our local Problem and now when MQM has introduce people like Mustafa Kamal from it as well so this System is WORKING System rather then System followed in Punjab and elsewhere which has no Place for a Capable common man in National Decision Making and are confined to few Influential Figures and their Families in a Autocratic Manner.
no mqm to people of karachi that there is no hope for fair election that is why peopkle didnt come out to vote . now u can see results from 2013 GE and then all bi election people didnt come out . only bcoz they know that if infront of media they did rigging how is there a chance for a fare election in bi elections

bhie local problems puray pakistan mei address hota hain . karachi ko duniya k bahir k place nhie ha . no where else in world people have these office like that . what mqm and ppp did . make institutions in effective and then destroyed police and every other department. killing heads of institution like kse who dnt follow their orders . people have to rally on mqm for every thing . that is why mqm keep them kinda slaves .
now going by ur logic. if this party structure is important why is it only popular in karachi. why is mqm limited to only karachi? if it is so gud mqm should have spread it in punjab bcoz we accept every ethnicity here

what common man . mqm is controlled by a britisher. he expel people just for not attending a session at 3 . that is why mustafa kamal have to run away from the country.

They cant even say a singkle word against Taliban on the first place.
Yeah, they can't say 'a single word' because it takes more than one word to condemn the Taliban.
His stance on the Taliban was pacifist and misguided but not 'in favor' of the Taliban. His approach towards them was actually very Left-Wing. Thankfully, that has changed.

nopes. we didnt supported terror groups or ethnicity that is why we integrated . most of the people i know was not from indian punjab . for example my mother family was from banaras . in punjab we voted sindhis ( bhutto) pathan (imrankhan ) , kashmiri ( nawaz sharif ) or anyone else. we dnt believe in ethnicity . u people use this propoganda bcoz we are mahajir lets vote mahajir. i have frnds from mqm . i keep getting these forward msgs . punjab vote punjabi nawaz sharif, kpk voted pathan ( imran khan) sindhi voted bhutto ( sindhi) then why mahajir not vote for majahirs . seriously i feel disgusted . the fact that imran khan is not pathan and nawaz is not punjab . the kinda propoganda used by u people is disgusting . that is why karachi is getting more isolated from pakistan. u people keep playing majajir card and electing terrorist . i wouldnt have mind mahajir card if u people were electing sane people .
Smaller ethnicity doesn't have any problem , more province s can solve it ?
There wasn't any stopping by law & even by sharieh in that matter ?
Serikies , hazaras , kasmiris , Baluchi's , Urdu speakers all are patriot Pakistanis , who been bounded by few bigger ethnicities like Sindhi's & Punjabi's ?
What is the problem in, if any of these smaller eithinic groups are just voting for their own?
Elections give fair chance to every one ?
If their own peoples doesn't works for them sure they will not give them any votes ?
But pushing the few bigger ethnicities to even get the smaller communities votes , so then smaller communities can give them.the certificate of patriotism ?
Sorry that's wrong ?
In Karachi , PPP , PMLn , JI all been tried & failed ,all of them had some certain level of armed groups ?
Did anyone voiced against them for Karachi peoples ?
Only MQM !
& criminals are found in all parties including MQM .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom