What's new

I can call myself half Muhajir, says Imran Khan

To become Muhajir :lol:

I don't call myself Muhajir due to avoid ethnicity while a 'GREAT' leader become Muhajir after coming in Karachi :omghaha:
He never said he is MUHAJIR .....he said who he is ?? either pathan (because his father is pathan) or Muhajir (because his mother belonged from india)

my forefathers had migrated from india in 1945/36 but i am not MUHAJIR because i am born in pakistan :pakistan::smitten:

Muhajir call themselves Muhajir because Sindhis wont call them Sindhi and 'urdu speaking' itself is not an Urdu word

Muhajir is an Identity
its not a identity !!! My forefathers had migrated from india but i am not muhajir because i am born in pakistan (common sense):lol:

More like victim mentality or daddy issues. This muhajir nonsense has no place in a 21st century Pakistan.

More like victim mentality or daddy issues. This muhajir nonsense has no place in a 21st century Pakistan.
i Can't comment on this post
Hijab And Corporate Morality — Orya Maqbool Jan
but i read your all comments ....... i want to say just one thing with you
Firstly, Hijab is compulsory (You Must read Surah Al Ahzab) and Allah SWT also gives order to lower your gaze(for both gender) If ISLAM restricts from something then it's for our betterment:-)
secondly Who are you to interfere in our religious views !!!
I am a female
HIJAB IS MY LIFE AND HIJAB IS MY CHOICE........ WHO ARE YOU ??.....IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM THEN BLAME ME NOT MY HIJAB
HIJAB IS A SIGN OF RESPECT !!! IT'S MY EXPERIENCE !!! :smitten:i know its :offpost: but i don't know how to reply you :angry:

i Can't comment on this post
Hijab And Corporate Morality — Orya Maqbool Jan
but i read your all comments ....... i want to say just one thing with you
Firstly, Hijab is compulsory (You Must read Surah Al Ahzab) and Allah SWT also gives order to lower your gaze(for both gender) If ISLAM restricts from something then it's for our betterment:-)
secondly Who are you to interfere in our religious views !!!
I am a female
HIJAB IS MY LIFE AND HIJAB IS MY CHOICE........ WHO ARE YOU ??.....IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM THEN BLAME ME NOT MY HIJAB
HIJAB IS A SIGN OF RESPECT !!! IT'S MY EXPERIENCE !!! :smitten:i know its :offpost: but i don't know how to reply you :angry:

Yes wrong thread. Erm you do the same thing like you did here but on my post on that thread. Hope you are not also MQM supporter.

Anyone who does politics on basis of ethnicity or religious sect is a terrorist.

ager achay school main par kar bhe yeh hal hae, to tu waqai mqm ka supporter honay ka haq ada ker raha hae, even good school couldnt give your any education..
Waqai mai ajj samajh a gaya k PTI waloon ko Twitter pay jo kaha jata hai woh kyun kaha jata hai. Beacon House. Itna Parh likh k bhi jo Jahalat ka Muzahira Azizabad mai dekha Gaya hai woh kafi hai samajhnay k liye k inki auqat kisi Ganday Nalay mai Jalsa karnay ki hai.
Hold a rally against Taliban bigger then MQM did. Go and prove that Imran is not being supported by Al-Qaida and Mullah brigade of Pakistan.
They cant even say a singkle word against Taliban on the first place. How can you imagine them gather a rally against Taliban???They are only known for Political Point Scoring rather then taking any Principle Stand.

Beautiful face of tyranny? I was expecting an image of Amit Shah

09-isbs-Nationa_09_1421769f.jpg

Im half mahajir as well. my nani and nana came from india. But in punjab we never mention or care if someone is mahajir or not. only in krachi due to mqm people have to play mahajir card. that is why their network is limited to only one city . mqm didnt let them integrate

Waqai mai ajj samajh a gaya k PTI waloon ko Twitter pay jo kaha jata hai woh kyun kaha jata hai. Beacon House. Itna Parh likh k bhi jo Jahalat ka Muzahira Azizabad mai dekha Gaya hai woh kafi hai samajhnay k liye k inki auqat kisi Ganday Nalay mai Jalsa karnay ki hai.
They cant even say a singkle word against Taliban on the first place. How can you imagine them gather a rally against Taliban???They are only known for Political Point Scoring rather then taking any Principle Stand.
han bhie kpk mei saray loog beacon house walay he hain . PTI has support bank in every age goup and class. But educated and upper class which was never involved in politics is also dragged in politics by PTI .

Im half mahajir as well. my nani and nana came from india. But in punjab we never mention or care if someone is mahajir or not. only in krachi due to mqm people have to play mahajir card. that is why their network is limited to only one city . mqm didnt let them integrate
In Punjab most of Migrant Families have Migrated From Indian Punjab so they never had to face any Cultural Problem the way Karachi based Muhajir had to face in Pakistan. Migration in Punjab was from one side of Punjab to another side of Punjab so Integration was quite easy as only an area was Changed not entire Culture.

In Punjab most of Migrant Families have Migrated From Indian Punjab so they never had to face any Cultural Problem the way Karachi based Muhajir had to face in Pakistan. Migration in Punjab was from one side of Punjab to another side of Punjab so Integration was quite easy as only an area was Changed not entire Culture.
not true . Punjab has immigrates from all over. Its that we dnt play mahajir card. we integrate . mqm have allinated mahajir from pakistan just for sake of power and politics.

btw how r u avaliable 24*& on pdf . dnt u work or study ? bcoz i see u and patroit online at 2-3 then again in morning at 9 . is looks like u people kinda have a job to post on pdf

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom