What's new

I can call myself half Muhajir, says Imran Khan

@Gazi Just zombies? Give me a break, this holier than thous attitude is not taking you anywhere - I have heard far more filthy slogans emanating from the mouths of MQM sloganeers - and with my own ears. Yes, Altaf is lucky to have such supporters, but unfortunately the whole country is paying the price for this loyalty. Forget Nabeel Gabol, even a donkey will win the elections if Bhai's support will be at disposal. Make fun of them when they will boycott the election, what is the point of arguing over a possible future event now?
There arent just one time PTI Tried to Provoke MQM rather many times since the started Running Campaign and despite of being aware of a fact that what kind of reaction would come from the other side. Altaf is trying very hard to keep the tensions down because he dont want PTI to escape and also he doesnt want this Elections to be Delay but the seriousness of PTI is Rangers should be Deployed, Polling Staff should be from outside Karachi bla bla blah. If they have so much complains why dont they demand to shift the whole Election in Peshawar???This is not an attitude of serious Candidate instead its Attitude of Point Scoring so that they could earn some respect from Punjab or KPK.

There arent just one time PTI Tried to Provoke MQM rather many times since the started Running Campaign and despite of being aware of a fact that what kind of reaction would come from the other side. Altaf is trying very hard to keep the tensions down because he dont want PTI to escape and also he doesnt want this Elections to be Delay but the seriousness of PTI is Rangers should be Deployed, Polling Staff should be from outside Karachi bla bla blah. If they have so much complains why dont they demand to shift the whole Election in Peshawar???This is not an attitude of serious Candidate instead its Attitude of Point Scoring so that they could earn some respect from Punjab or KPK.

Provoking other parties and their members is not a prerogative of the leaders of MQM. You should understand others may also use the same tactics, and unfortunately this is the way the politics is done in countries like Pakistan. I would have supported MQM wholeheartedly if its past, and present as well, was not that grisly. Rangers should be deployed in and around the polling to make sure that no party is able to use dirty tactics to win the elections.

Provoking other parties and their members is not a prerogative of the leaders of MQM. You should understand others may also use the same tactics, and unfortunately this is the way the politics is done in countries like Pakistan. I would have supported MQM wholeheartedly if its past, and present as well, was not that grisly. Rangers should be deployed in and around the polling to make sure that no party is able to use dirty tactics to win the elections.
It is equally Wrong but when Situation is like NA 246 then this should be Avoided at all cost because its about Election in Sensitive Locality its like SSP came to Abbas Town and Spit Venom on Shias while saying they are running Election Campaign. When PTI is asking for Trouble then what can MQM do to Avoid it???Altaf is Calming his Fanatics down but do you think it would work any longer???I dont think so considering the way I have Observed things.

It looks more like the other way round, it seem the Shias has come to Jhang to pray peacefully but the local militants of SSP are just doing what they were trained for. ;)
You can make it vice versa both are equally correct Examples for what PTI is doing in NA 246 right now.

CCJrquvWIAAJ70r.jpg

no fear of terror !
So what?we have seen flags of JI too at the time of election.

Rangers? Aisa karte hai kai PTI kay workers deploy kar daytay hai. Tub hi Imran Khan ko sukoon aye ga.

Tu Imran Khan ku app kis say Milana Cha rahay hu???:astagh:

ever heard of the word simile? ofcourse not, kabhe kisi achae school main gae hote to pata hota !

ever heard of the word simile? ofcourse not, kabhe kisi achae school main gae hote to pata hota !
Bhai mai tu Shukar ada karta hun mai Karachi k Pelay School jo Army k under Chalta hai ajj bhi parha hun. Agar Achay School mai Parhnay ka yeh Anjaam hai jo PTI k Supporters ka hai tu Khuda ka shukar hai mai achay School mai nahi Parha.

Bhai mai tu Shukar ada karta hun mai Karachi k Pelay School jo Army k under Chalta hai ajj bhi parha hun. Agar Achay School mai Parhnay ka yeh Anjaam hai jo PTI k Supporters ka hai tu Khuda ka shukar hai mai achay School mai nahi Parha.

ager achay school main par kar bhe yeh hal hae, to tu waqai mqm ka supporter honay ka haq ada ker raha hae, even good school couldnt give your any education..

Hold a rally against Taliban bigger then MQM did. Go and prove that Imran is not being supported by Al-Qaida and Mullah brigade of Pakistan.

Imran Khan calls himself "Half Muhajir" and I call myself "Half Einstein"
Stay away from half kind of things.

I check past few years of election results and come to know that after MQM the second party is always Jamat-e-Islami and we didn't hear any complain from them. Only PTI is crying and making these bullshit things.

Iam MOHAJIR living here :lol: for Last 10 Centuries.....:pakistan:
When our AWAN tribesmen came to assist Sultan Mehmood of Ghazni Invasions :sniper:

Back
Top Bottom