What's new

I can call myself half Muhajir, says Imran Khan

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeh aaya Imran Khan i mean U-turn....

11133872_766879773410577_722405853474386390_n.jpg

KArachi Me Altaf Hussain ko qatil bol k dekhao to manein

Its a not known fact that his mother was also , a migrator & he is stating that fact but yes he understood fast that , no way PTI can get any votes of Urdu migrators in Karachi ?
Any way he is trying to defuse the situation , then it should be welcomed whole heartdly ?
In that case if MQM invites him in 90 for a cup of tea then this whole episode of madness will be back in to opposition parties who are not united against the federal govt ?
But this all is impossible *

As IK said his maternal family migrated to Pakistan, so he is right he has every right call himself a HALF BLOOD PRINCE ... ;)

he probably referred to the fact that his mother too migrated, but it really doesnt mean anything, it shouldnt but whole terror politis of mqm is based on manipulating this... and as for you, you dont matter.
Isn't his mother from Kaniguram. She was from Baraki Barak? Because thats the only second place where Burkis actually exist.... I think he even had relatives from Kaniguram (mothers side)

To become Muhajir :lol:

I don't call myself Muhajir due to avoid ethnicity while a 'GREAT' leader become Muhajir after coming in Karachi :omghaha:
I am glad at least you avoid ethnic posts. Otherwise you probably know what rubbish about other ethnicities actually escapes the mouth of us mahajirs for other ethnic groups. I have seen the mentality of Karachites who treat the entire city of Karachi as a baap dada ki jageer and it is partl us muhajirs who threw away Bengal.My relatives still believe they are somehow oppressed and that other ethnicities are inferior. It comes with voting for a racist party.

I am lucky I got to look at terrorist party critically. Not only that but learn from our migrants mistakes. You avoid ethnicity but you vote based on ethnicity, just like Sindhis vote for PPP and Pashtuns ANP. The ethnic mindset is everywhere and needs to be destroyed. MQM has and does use violence to spread its power. Don't let your mahajir concious make you deny that just like PPP people should not deny the said party is involved in kidnap for ransom.

Back
Top Bottom