What's new

I.C.C (it hurt me so much)

i watched bits of match.. only thing stood out for me was poor fielding of bd team... also bd captain was very stressed shouting at his players... it should have been opposite (pressure on dhoni)

1.Let us welcome our team home as heroes.

2.Let us refrain from either inviting Indian teams/players or allowing our players/team to play in the Rape-ublic of Cheats.

3. With UAE,Pakistan and SL, let us form a SAPL minus the cheats.

I think their is one Rapist in your team.

2. That was a catch and not a six because Dhawan clearly didn't touch the boundary line. Even BDians are posting the same photos and videos that clearly show the same, but claiming otherwise. Somebody tell them his foot was 1 or 2 inches inside the boundary line means it was inside the boundary line, an inch or a foot doesn't matter.

His foot was beneath the rope.If you see the video, you would see how he tricked to move his leg :mad:

Last edited:
His foot was beneath the rope.If you see the video, you would see how he tricked to move his leg :mad:

In fact this one is the least controversial, those boundary blocks are very light-weight and moves if touched or stepped upon, no such movement was noticed. Besides, the close up photos and videos are clearly showing that Dhawan's foot was inside the boundary line. Only Bangladeshis are seeing otherwise and defaming an otherwise fine catch taken with good athleticism and fantastic presence of mind. That's how Bangladeshis are destryoing the essence of the game.

These losers. Losers giving excuse!!!! If India plays hundred games with you, in every game you will lose. Have you ever went to semi or final of any tournament? No.

Than why are you shouting?

1.Let us welcome our team home as heroes.

2.Let us refrain from either inviting Indian teams/players or allowing our players/team to play in the Rape-ublic of Cheats.

3. With UAE,Pakistan and SL, let us form a SAPL minus the cheats.

:lol: If you sought also no one will hear you, you are so tiny and negligible. :lol:

You Losers are always finding excuses. See Afghanistan also lost but they did not shouting. In few years yo will lose against Afghanistan. :D

The way Pakistan is playing and Pakistan being a safe haven for terrorists, not to forget their inability to host cricket teams due Mullahs trying to blow up cricketers, it is safe to say that Pakistan should be banned from international cricket.

Pakistan is 500 times better team than you any day. You will lose against their Class C team.

@imran goraya

A QUESTION TO ALL BANGLADESHIS:

Since Bangladesh is charging the ICC, the winning team, and the international umpires with corruption, match fixing and bribary, and defaming a nation and some reputed professionals apart from undermining the authority of ICC while being under the umbrella of ICC; why Bangladesh should not be immidiately asked to either submit the PROOF for their allegation or face EXEMPLARY DISCIPLINARY ACTION?

Since Bangladesh is charging the ICC, the winning team, and the international umpires with corruption, match fixing and bribary, and defaming a nation and some reputed professionals apart from undermining the authority of ICC while being under the umbrella of ICC; why Bangladesh should not be immidiately asked to either submit the PROOF for their allegation or face EXEMPLARY DISCIPLINARY ACTION?

Nobody is 'charging' anybody :lol:

The battle was taken up by officials and former officials. "Naturally we will appeal against these decisions in our report," BCB president Nazmul Hassan said. "It won't change the result, unfortunately. One wrong decision can make a huge difference in a World Cup quarter-final. I have had discussions with the ICC president (Mustafa Kamal) as no one else among the senior (ICC) officials were here in Melbourne. Legally what needs to be done, we will do it."
Outrage in Dhaka over no-ball, BCB to lodge appeal | The Daily Star

I know. There is always a logic:

1. BD opener Tamim was not given out as bowler didn't appeal.

2. That was a catch and not a six because Dhawan clearly didn't touch the boundary line. Even BDians are posting the same photos and videos that clearly show it, but they are claiming otherwise. Somebody tell them his foot was 1 or 2 inches inside the boundary line means it was inside the boundary line, an inch or a foot doesn't matter.

3. That LBW appeal was reviewed by the third umpire also, and the ball was pitched half outside the line of the leg stamp, the ball had to pitch inside the line of the leg stamp. The similar rule applies to no-balls also for over-stepping by the bowler, a portion of the boot has to be inside the crease, and not partially on the crease, otherwise it is a no-ball. But who cares about the rules when conspiracy theories and whinning is so much fun?

4. Sharma's no-ball was called by the leg umpire as the ball was high, it would have been a controversial decision even if he was given out. And it can also be said that Sharma hit the ball high after hearing the call for no-ball; batsmen do that. Besides, BDians seem to forget the batting line up we had after Sharma, they didn't even reach the runs we had on 40th over.

Bangladesh was defeated in every aspect of the game; batting, bowling, fielding, and lastly on sportmanship. The first three were part of the game, but the last one was unfortunate.

And then they go on to tarnish the game itself to avenge their own failure.

They have yet to come to terms with reality. Lol
I am not surprised at their reaction.

Watching AUS Vs Pak now, I hope Pak doesn't make it to SF. I've a strong feeling that if we (Ind and Pak) meet again in WC, they 'll win the match.

ICC is corrupt its open secret. Bangladesh should leave this game happily on the first place. Concentrate on something more prestigious Olympic and Fifa. Where there is no shadow of India.

ICC refused any match fixing allegation in their statement.

Add to that, the pathetic captaincy. Kept Rubel and Taskin idle and himself came to bowl with 120KM/hr speed. His attitude towards his boys was also discouraging. Wonder why these epitomes of morality and justice kept silence when wrong decisions went in favor of them in the previous matches.
Obviously you don't know the game. Capt Mashraffe was a superb leader.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom