What's new

I.C.C (it hurt me so much)

Imagine this, Pakistan plays the Windies at home and Chris Gayle hits a century, the moment he lifts his bat up, a hellfire missile from a drone hits the stadium and they all die, or a terrorist blows up the stadium. Pakistan's test status should be revoked.

Loser stop whining and accept the defeat and move on ....... You big loser

as a neutral viewer from yesterday. i seriously didnt like the calls that umpire made. even if the indians fixed the game. that dosent mean that the whole bangladesh team should just collaspe in a heap. you might argue that mentally 303 is more daunting than say 260 or 270. but if you are in a quarter final you mentallity should be the same regardless you are chassing 100 or 200 or 300. someone seriously should have built up a partnership.

as for indians. all i got to say what you spread around will eventually come around. with double the interest rate

1.Let us welcome our team home as heroes.

2.Let us refrain from either inviting Indian teams/players or allowing our players/team to play in the Rape-ublic of Cheats.

3. With UAE,Pakistan and SL, let us form a SAPL minus the cheats.

2.Let us refrain from either inviting Indian teams/players or allowing our players/team to play in the Rape-ublic of Cheats.

Hmm..

Add one ' let us' .. Let us play good cricket.

BTW .. No Tigers eating Cows .. eh ?

Why do you guys get so melodramatic & hyped up over everything !

First learn to play and stop whinning like a sissy. At 40.3 over India was at 208/3, we would have a BIG score with or without Sharma, and your batting line up collapsed before reaching 200, your team was defeated by a massive 109 runs, not 2-4 runs, sore losers.

Now you are going over emotional. Win-lose are part of the game. What does rape has to do with it? We are all grown up, aren't we?

Bangladesh doesn't even have the caliber it takes to defeat any Ranji state team.

That's what happens when an undeserving team with unrealistic expectations and poor sportmanship reaches QF by accident. Their sore-loser mentality is bringing more shame for them than the defeat itself. Otherwise the world would have praised them for reaching the top eight.

Last edited:

cricket khelna seekh bhi jaaoge toh bhi soch toh choti ki choti hi rahegi..

I take no issue with India being the dominant market for cricket and creating the stronger teams or winning. Quote me if I said that.

I take issue with the killing off of bowling, test cricket, and test cricket player in favour of T20 high entertainment slogs and sloggers. I take issue with the ridiculous sorts of rules and regulations against bowlers.

Field restrictions, growingly ridiculous ones too. Limiting things like number of bouncers bowled in an over, which again is like taking a bowler's key tool away, it's like asking a batsman not to play a front foot drive more than once in an over, it's utterly stupid. Free hits on no balls. Dead pitches and short boundaries. Powerplays. Limiting number of players allowed outside the circle, keeping a certain number in at all times.

Granted these changed seem to make the game more exciting with big hitting, high scores and what-not. But it's killing the traditional game of cricket. Bowlers increasingly becoming less effective and the ICC in turn works against this aiding bowlers against this trend.

And like I said, most of these rules are very suited for the Indian market, where this sort of stuff is in demand, but it is killing certain aspects of the old game.

Also, I can be quite sure, with IPL around, the next generation of Indian batsman will be nothing like Tendulkar or Dravid, they will have been inspired by meat necks at the IPL, better suited to playing baseball than cricket.

That's what I take issue with.

Our BD bros are by far the funniest when it comes to controversies like this. No offence to the them, but the responses are entertaining for the winning team and the third party.
I agree with the issue u raised. But saying that these changes were done by India alone while the rest of the world is against them is tally wrong.All changes were made by the common mandate of ICC members including pakistan.

First learn to play and stop whinning like a sissy. At 40.3 over India was at 208/3, we would have a BIG score with or without Sharma, and your batting line up collapsed before reaching 200, your team was defeated by a massive 109 runs, not 2-4 runs, sore losers.
Add to that, the pathetic captaincy. Kept Rubel and Taskin idle and himself came to bowl with 120KM/hr speed. His attitude towards his boys was also discouraging. Wonder why these epitomes of morality and justice kept silence when wrong decisions went in favor of them in the previous matches.

Now you are going over emotional. Win-lose are part of the game. What does rape has to do with it? We are all grown up, aren't we?

The whole country is acting like a bunch of drama-queens, it's unimaginable! As if questionable umpiring decision is something new in cricket, it happens in every game, even their opener was not given out, but see how silent they are about it.

So far Bangladesh has won only 3 out of the 29 matches they have played against India in the years 2004, 2007 & 2012, accidents don't happen everyday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom