What's new

I.C.C (it hurt me so much)

You guys must be kidding right? You mean to say banglafckingdesh plays cricket and has a cricket team? Do they play at international matches?

Errrrr
Off topic:

Does anyone have a video which shows Rubel celebrating after Virat's wicket???
(I know why he was celebrating :) )

Why was robel so angry with Kohli? Because he can do a hot actress without having to rape her?

Add to that, the pathetic captaincy. Kept Rubel and Taskin idle and himself came to bowl with 120KM/hr speed. His attitude towards his boys was also discouraging. Wonder why these epitomes of morality and justice kept silence when wrong decisions went in favor of them in the previous matches.

It was also an Indian conspiracy to get Bangladesh in the QF rather than a capable team! The whole world is conspiring against the true champions Bangladesh.

Forget about the previous matches, their opener (Tamim I think) was caught behind in Yadav's ball, but survived. And Sharma's case was marginal, questions would have been raised even if he was given out, such close calls go in batsman's favour.

Now you guys realize it? The increasing Power plays that support teams with a strong batting order was not enough?

It was also an Indian conspiracy to get Bangladesh in the QF rather than a capable team! The whole world is conspiring against the true champions Bangladesh.

Forget about the previous matches, their opener (Tamim I think) was caught behind in Yadav's ball, but survived. And Sharma's case was marginal, questions would have been raised even if he was given out, such close calls go in batsman's favour.

Dhoni did not appeal for it!
Raina and Dhawan were sure about it while Yadav and Dhoni were quiet.
I think that should be the reason why that guy was spared by the umpire.

But BD had lost the match much before the last over. They were struggling throughout the game. (Their fielding was atrocious!)

Anybody has rubel'S celebration video?? :(

But BD had lost the match much before the last over. They were struggling throughout the game. (Their fielding was atrocious!)

This one? Old grudges never die.Am thinking what is in store when they meet next:D

This one? Old grudges never die.Am thinking what is in store when they meet next:D
:lol: :lol:
Poor Rubel!

I am also wondering what would happen when they meet next. Lol
I guess Ravi Shastri has really drilled some sense into Virat Kohli. (the calm and composure virat maintained after Rubel was dispatched is so unlike him lolzz).

Kohli ne kuch ganda bola tha kya? :p:

I can't read lips!
So I don't know why Rubel was furious at Virat. :)

The world is watching.
11041772_1376838659001399_5540118140880191935_n.jpg
:flame::flame:

--------------------------------------------------------

anyway, these loser lungis should be stripped of test status

Played 88, Won 7, Lost 70 :coffee:

I say give them another 12 to make it a 100 and then kick them out for good

I know. There is always a logic:

1. BD opener Tamim was not given out as bowler didn't appeal.

2. That was a catch and not a six because Dhawan clearly didn't touch the boundary line. Even BDians are posting the same photos and videos that clearly show it, but they are claiming otherwise. Somebody tell them his foot was 1 or 2 inches inside the boundary line means it was inside the boundary line, an inch or a foot doesn't matter.

3. That LBW appeal was reviewed by the third umpire also, and the ball was pitched half outside the line of the leg stamp, the ball had to pitch inside the line of the leg stamp. The similar rule applies to no-balls also for over-stepping by the bowler, a portion of the boot has to be inside the crease, and not partially on the crease, otherwise it is a no-ball. But who cares about the rules when conspiracy theories and whinning is so much fun?

4. Sharma's no-ball was called by the leg umpire as the ball was high, it would have been a controversial decision even if he was given out. And it can also be said that Sharma hit the ball high after hearing the call for no-ball; batsmen do that. Besides, BDians seem to forget the batting line up we had after Sharma, they didn't even reach the runs we had on 40th over.

Bangladesh was defeated in every aspect of the game; batting, bowling, fielding, and lastly on sportmanship. The first three were part of the game, but the last one was unfortunate.

:flame::flame:

--------------------------------------------------------

anyway, these loser lungis should be stripped of test status

Played 88, Won 7, Lost 70 :coffee:

I say give them another 12 to make it a 100 and then kick them out for good

And then they go on to tarnish the game itself to avenge their own failure.

Last edited:
And then they go on to tarnish the game itself to avenge their own failure.
yup, crying like little bitches when they should be celebrating just making it to the QFs (a huge achievement for them)

sore losers and a rubbish team, Ireland can probably kick their ***.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom