What's new

I.C.C (it hurt me so much)

creepiest-cricket-fan-evah-o.gif

The match was fair, wrong call were given by the umpire, but that shouldn't be so controversial, it happens all the time in sport, and some sports still have no technological input like cricket now has. India didn't cheat, but it has a monopoly on cricket and the ICC, no doubt about that now, and it in my opinion has the greatest hand in damaging the traditional game.

Bangladesh should quit ICC ( Indian Cricket council ) for this blatant cheating by them. How dare they deny the great tigers of their legitimate right on the cup.

View attachment 204541

The match was fair, wrong call were given by the umpire, but that shouldn't be so controversial, it happens all the time in sport, and some sports still have no technological input like cricket now has. India didn't cheat, but it has a monopoly on cricket and the ICC, no doubt about that now, and it in my opinion has the greatest hand in damaging the traditional game.
Its not a nobel prize where ICC decides who the winner is ..Everyone has equal opportunity to win matches ..So it doesnt matter who controls administration ..In past it was England then australia joined now India too has its place but in ground its players who gonna win you matches ..so your prejudice seems to affect your opinion

View attachment 204541

The defeating side always trying to create controversy.

You remember 2003 Final Ind Vs Aus?

Lol, after that there was all over news that ICC fixed the match and Ricky Pointing was using spring in its bat. Thats laughable. :rofl:

But its fun to watch these lungis cry.

Hell no..... so much "crying" is not good news. All that it will cause is more flow in the River Padma, then the level of the Bay of Bengal will rise and Bangladesh will go below water..... this 'crying-shying' is really a bad thing! :azn:

On a serious note now.... its only a game of Cricket....... where '22 flannelled fools' run around the ground while few thousand or a few million fools watch them -- to paraphrase the great G.B.Shaw. And one bunch of those flannelled fools (nowadays...pajama-clad fools) have to lose..... so whats the big deal? :D

Hardly a disaster..... like a Cyclone or a Tsunami..... :lol:

Its not a nobel prize where ICC decides who the winner is ..Everyone has equal opportunity to win matches ..So it doesnt matter who controls administration ..In past it was England then australia joined now India too has its place but in ground its players who gonna win you matches ..so your prejudice seems to affect your opinion

I take no issue with India being the dominant market for cricket and creating the stronger teams or winning. Quote me if I said that.

I take issue with the killing off of bowling, test cricket, and test cricket player in favour of T20 high entertainment slogs and sloggers. I take issue with the ridiculous sorts of rules and regulations against bowlers.

Field restrictions, growingly ridiculous ones too. Limiting things like number of bouncers bowled in an over, which again is like taking a bowler's key tool away, it's like asking a batsman not to play a front foot drive more than once in an over, it's utterly stupid. Free hits on no balls. Dead pitches and short boundaries. Powerplays. Limiting number of players allowed outside the circle, keeping a certain number in at all times.

Granted these changed seem to make the game more exciting with big hitting, high scores and what-not. But it's killing the traditional game of cricket. Bowlers increasingly becoming less effective and the ICC in turn works against this aiding bowlers against this trend.

And like I said, most of these rules are very suited for the Indian market, where this sort of stuff is in demand, but it is killing certain aspects of the old game.

Also, I can be quite sure, with IPL around, the next generation of Indian batsman will be nothing like Tendulkar or Dravid, they will have been inspired by meat necks at the IPL, better suited to playing baseball than cricket.

That's what I take issue with.

The defeating side always trying to create controversy.

You remember 2003 Final Ind Vs Aus?

Lol, after that there was all over news that ICC fixed the match and Ricky Pointing was using spring in its bat. Thats laughable. :rofl:

Our BD bros are by far the funniest when it comes to controversies like this. No offence to the them, but the responses are entertaining for the winning team and the third party.

I take no issue with India being the dominant market for cricket and creating the stronger teams or winning. Quote me if I said that.

I take issue with the killing off of bowling, test cricket, and test cricket player in favour of T20 high entertainment slogs and sloggers. I take issue with the ridiculous sorts of rules and regulations against bowlers.

Field restrictions, growingly ridiculous ones too. Limiting things like number of bouncers bowled in an over, which again is like taking a bowler's key tool away, it's like asking a batsman not to play a front foot drive more than once in an over, it's utterly stupid. Free hits on no balls. Dead pitches and short boundaries. Powerplays. Limiting number of players allowed outside the circle, keeping a certain number in at all times.

Granted these changed seem to make the game more exciting with big hitting, high scores and what-not. But it's killing the traditional game of cricket. Bowlers increasingly becoming less effective and the ICC in turn works against this aiding bowlers against this trend.

And like I said, most of these rules are very suited for the Indian market, where this sort of stuff is in demand, but it is killing certain aspects of the old game.

Also, I can be quite sure, with IPL around, the next generation of Indian batsman will be nothing like Tendulkar or Dravid, they will have been inspired by meat necks at the IPL, better suited to playing baseball than cricket.

I accept all the things but I disagree on two points:-

1) Bouncer limitation is needed, you forget Body Line Series?
2) The selection of Indian team is still done from Ranji Trophy performance, after the IPL, general public perception become that selectors chooses players from IPL, IPL is not matter at all in selection, there are lot player in IPL who performed outstanding but still they are not in Indian team.

Where is the contact?
Yeah....where is the contact
and Raina was also not out
A ball pitching outside leg can't be given LBW ....this is ICC rule

Only controversial decision was Rohit's catch out .....that was a faulty decision

Our BD bros are by far the funniest when it comes to controversies like this. No offence to the them, but the responses are entertaining for the winning team and the third party.
If you go deep then 5day test match too is practical and commercial format of cricket when it started ..When people dont want to watch it then you are just playing for record books ..So changes in game is a natural process ..I have seen so many boring test matches ..watching some of those is like painting a wall and waiting patiently to dry out ..And after 5days wait its highly possible that you may not get any verdict ..Shorter format of the game requires another kind of ability ..If you think its easier to play t20 then ask a batsman who was unable to score a single run in an over ..You may have your opinion but it need not be a perfect one ..

If you go deep then 5day test match too is practical and commercial format of cricket when it started ..When people dont want to watch it then you are just playing for record books ..So changes in game is a natural process ..I have seen so many boring test matches ..watching some of those is like painting a wall and waiting patiently to dry out ..And after 5days wait its highly possible that you may not get any verdict ..Shorter format of the game requires another kind of ability ..If you think its easier to play t20 then ask a batsman who was unable to score a single run in an over ..You may have your opinion but it need not be a perfect one ..

You're missing the beauty of test cricket, elegant stroke play, defensive batting. Relentlessly perfect bowling. For hours on end. Sure it's not immediately entertaining, but the game build up, each session brings something new, each session adds on pressure, and the game can take off in a matter of a few overs. It's a much more tactical game, with much meatier cricket, the players stand out there and field for longer, bowl and bat for longer, their character and skill is tested. The pitch and red ball also have a spectacular role to play.

If your attention span is too short or you're easily bored and failing to see the magnificence of test cricket, your loss. I'd dump T20/IPL baseball type garbage anyday for test cricket, besides, what's with all the useless advertising, distractions, low quality grunt entertainment such as careless hitting and cheerleaders.

Also, to retort, you too may have your opinion, but it also need not be a perfect one. :P

I accept all the things but I disagree on two points:-

1) Bouncer limitation is needed, you forget Body Line Series?
2) The selection of Indian team is still done from Ranji Trophy performance, after the IPL, general public perception become that selectors chooses players from IPL, IPL is not matter at all in selection, there are lot player in IPL who performed outstanding but still they are not in Indian team.

Limiting bouncers I still think is wrong, especially when you consider what rules have been enforced to encourage batting, yes.. before the limit, the exploit of having a few fielders placed in a key area and then bowling the same bouncer again and again, you eventually caught the batsman. But putting a rule against is no good in my opinion, it would be like not allowing new ball bowlers to bowl outside the off stump because the batsman edge it too easily.

Even if you limit the bouncers, it is utterly wrong to suppress a bowlers tools and then simultaneously allow batsman all sorts of advantages in terms of fielding restrictions. It defeats the very logic of the exploit you try and get rid of.

BD's will you please atleast win 1 tournament .

ICC should take action against BD if they dont show any major improvement in their behavior and cricket and don't win 1 tournament focking ban them . Cricket needs likes of Ireland, Zimbabwe and Scotland what a good performance shown by Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom