What's new

I believe in reunification of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh: French writer Francois Gautier

I am talking about an free trade economic union between India, Bhutan, BD, Nepal, Myanmar, Thailand - the starting seeds of which are already visible.

Not about political union. None of us want a political union.

But we have moved from war rhetoric in our region(eastern region of South Asia/start of South East Asia) to free motor vehicle movement, visa-on-arrival for each other, free trade, open access across each other...all this within a 2-3 year period.

I think it is worthy of commendation between the Governments of all our States involved - particularly India, BD and Myanmar. The three countries sorted their issues super fast and practically gave each other all what we wanted from each other!

BD got massive land and sea tracts from India, India got territorial connectivity pass from BD, both BD and India got territorial connectivity pass from Myanmar and Myanmar got sea resolution market and investment from India and BD.

And that's as far as it goes....no need to go any further.

Hence this attempt by them to inspire nostalgia among desis ( read Indians ) for re unification thereby dragging us to the level of the Pakistanis & Bangladeshis .

What exactly do you mean by that ? It may be the case that Pakistanis and Bangladeshi's think the same when it comes to Indians :coffee:

Last edited:
Its not possible. The ideology and cultural difference is huge. It might actualy become an economic union in future but Pakistan might actualy opt for economic ties (or unification if possible) with more closer Iranian and other middle eastern nations due to culrual and religious similarities. Economic alliances is surely the future of world.

I dont see any reunification but see better trade and tourism deals. I also think india as it is now wont be there 30-40 years from now on.

I just agree with the last statement that Islam has to adapt to the new reality. Even Hinduism has changed because of great reformers in the past. What was practiced in the past like child marriages, Sati etc are either banned or shunned from the modern world.
Sorry. Islam is immune to it. If you 'reform' Islam, you make something new. Islam is 'perfect'.

The reunification of Bharat will be disastrous for Hindus and Sikhs etc. Ideally should not happen.

What exactly do you mean by that ? It may be the case that Pakistanis and Bangladeshi's think the same when it comes to Indians :coffee:

Oh ! You naive man you .you must attend campfires & sing kumbaya with your arch foes too!!

I think me likes you .innocence is truly a gift from the Gods. Most sanatan dharmis have it .then there are the RSS scum.

You say that like Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are lining up to join Great Bharat. :rofl:

Yes.

P S - after conversion , preferably.Its inevitable .resistance is futile.

My grandparents didn't escape certain death to be reunified with Bhartis. This prick can keep dreaming.

NOT HAPPENING. Completely impractical and impossible. There is nothing whatsoever Pakistan has in common with either bangladesh or india to bind them together. There would be a massive nuclear war before Pakistan could become a part of india.

Good idea. Last time they (Pakistan,Indian,Bangla,Burma) were unified by these guys using the good old bayonet, rifles and cannon.

Battle of Plassey

Plassey_Millitary%2Bsketch_1757.jpg

Plassey_01_Screen_eng_1_large.jpg

royalmarines.png

The British Army is still around. Mr Gautier has to convince them to go back in and use force to reunify them second time again. Any takers? Because the locals did NOT want to unify the first time and they definitely don't want reunification imposed on them with bullets and bayonets.

latest

Back
Top Bottom