What's new

I ate 2 anda parathas with mint chutney 5 times a week

2 anda parantha 5 times a day not much of a diet.
U should try Punjabi size alloo paneer mix parauntha with 1 bowl of fresh makhan. And 1 big glass mithi lassi .
Than I can agree u can gain weight.
U ate just 10 eggs lol. Were u laying on bed whole day?

The "topic" of this thread is trolling, laying waste to some internet packets.
Yea but , do you think it's possible to gain 30 Kg's in 3 months by just eating Anda Paratha 5 times a week? Or, do you think OP is trolling?

Yea but , do you think it's possible to gain 30 Kg's in 3 months by just eating Anda Paratha 5 times a week? Or, do you think OP is trolling?

Virus miyaan is trolling me because I had said that eating two anda parathas with mint chutney five times a week increased my weight from 45 kgs to 75. It is a true story but Virus has too much time on his hands.

Tinder height : 5'6
Real height : 5'2
To be honest I'm not that tall myself so can't really say anything....Real reason to work out his BMI and assess whether his dietary intake has put him on a healthy weight.

Virus miyaan is trolling me because I had said that eating two anda parathas with mint chutney five times a week increased my weight from 45 kgs to 75. It is a true story but Virus has too much time on his hands.

Bro, as someone who bulks often, I have no idea how the hell someone gains ten kilos In a MONTH.

At max bulk, 4k cal a day, I gain about 1-2kg a month Maximum.

(For reference, 4k Bulk is phenomenal)

Bro, as someone who bulks often, I have no idea how the hell someone gains ten kilos In a MONTH.

I don't think my putting on weight was as precise as "One kilo a month". The increase would have spread unevenly across the three months.

Allow me to introduce myself.

BTW, you gain 1-2kg/mo MAX? Pfft. Noob

Back
Top Bottom