What's new

I ate 2 anda parathas with mint chutney 5 times a week

He does, @Paitoo pehelwaan schooled in the art of writing hai I think.
No, not at all. I have been an ordinary corporate coolie for most of my career. No achievements or talents to boast of either. Since the last 3 years I have tried to dabble into many things and failed every time.

Inka ek blog bhi hai... @Paitoo quickly share kar ke delete kar dio if privacy concerns you much, I didn't save the link that one time you shared it.
Blog to kayi saal pehlay band kar diya. I never shared the link here either.

just to follow up @jamahhir

now that you've (apparently long since) achieved your weight gain goals.. are you still eating 2 anda parathas daily ? .. are you at sumo level now ?

just to follow up @jamahhir

now that you've (apparently long since) achieved your weight gain goals.. are you still eating 2 anda parathas daily ? .. are you at sumo level now ?

Why should I be at sumo level ? I am at good level.

Why should I be at sumo level ? I am at good level.
so you stopped eating 2 anda parathas with mint chutney 5 times a week and gone back to your sookhi roti daal beggar diet ?

chicken / mutton / beef/buff hi kha lia kar, hattha khatta rahega

aap ho bhi musalman, mil jaega in your area.. or ask Paitoo, he enjoys the odd gao mata seekh kebabs every now and then in Bangalore.

Yaar sometimes I feel hum Bheja Fry ke Rajat Kapoor hain aur jamahir Vinay Pathak

You think great of yourself. So according to you I am an idiot, as derived from you equating me with Vinay's character in the film and you being someone who makes fun of idiots to amuse himself. But in reality you are the idiot. You are nothing but a middle-classi wage-slave who by himself cannot do anything in the world but can only gang up with fools here against me. :)

You think great of yourself. So according to you I am an idiot, as derived from you equating me with Vinay's character in the film and you being someone who makes fun of idiots to amuse himself. But in reality you are the idiot. You are nothing but a middle-classi wage-slave who by himself cannot do anything in the world but can only gang up with fools here against me. :)
wapas aa ja, bhikmanGAY

we miss slapping your literally worthless Azs around

10th fail

communist

virgin

fatty love

dog hate

..... come, bro.. we missing it all ! :(

Back
Top Bottom