What's new

I am Yashal Jalil

Hi everyone, hope you are well and enjoying every moment of your life. I am Yashal Jalil: writer, blogger, photographer, filmmaker, Youtuber and a social activist. I am here to share my views and persuade others to believe what is right. Here's a patriotic Pakistani ready to listen to your opinions.
May Allah guide us.
Regards,
Yashal Jalil
Welcome to PDF. I hope you will be fine addition in our community and sure we learn a lot from you and hope the same for you:cheers:

You'll know
Behave brother. Every one have right to join and leave PDF by its own

She joined in october 2016 but giving her introduction in july 2018?
Thats really strange.

Hi everyone, hope you are well and enjoying every moment of your life. I am Yashal Jalil: writer, blogger, photographer, filmmaker, Youtuber and a social activist. I am here to share my views and persuade others to believe what is right. Here's a patriotic Pakistani ready to listen to your opinions.
May Allah guide us.
Regards,
Yashal Jalil

Welcome, neighbor.

May Allah guide us.
Regards,
Yashal Jalil
Welcome to PDF!
For a 15 years old, being a writer, blogger, photographer, filmmaker, youtuber, social activist, having a journalist friend,,,,,, well dont you think its a bit TOO much :P Dont you find it hard to do all this at such a young age?

I hope your stay in PDF is a useful one.

@Slav Defence

Welcome to PDF!
For a 15 years old, being a writer, blogger, photographer, filmmaker, youtuber, social activist, having a journalist friend,,,,,, well dont you think its a bit TOO much :P Dont you find it hard to do all this at such a young age?

@Slav Defence
She may be believe in counting days only :lol:

Btw I think u r right
take my word and don't say anymore.

May Allah guide us.
Regards,
Yashal Jalil
Welcome Maám, been a long time; i was hoping you would give an intro when you joined in 2016. anyways, better late than never. Hope to hear solid views from you regarding political climate in Pakistan. i am not in political arena but looking forward to learn from your knowledge. Do give your input on spiritual side of things too. Good luck with your film making ventures.

She may be believe in counting days only :lol:
:nono:

Welcome to PDF!

@Slav Defence
She is what she claims to be, i can vouch for that and she has my support.

take my word and don't say anymore.

Welcome Maám, been a long time; i was hoping you would give an intro when you joined in 2016. anyways, better late than never. Hope to hear solid views from you regarding political climate in Pakistan. i am not in political arena but looking forward to learn from your knowledge. Do give your input on spiritual side of things too. Good luck with your film making ventures.

:nono:

I know I crossed check her , she is for real although her start on PDF was not good .

Thats enough for me :tup:
By the way, i have already welcomed her.
That was NOT a taunt really. Pata ni sb ko mein aesa kuen lgta hoon! :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom