What's new

I am Yashal Jalil

Welcome
For a 15 years old, being a writer, blogger, photographer, filmmaker, youtuber, social activist, having a journalist friend,,,,,, well dont you think its a bit TOO much :P Dont you find it hard to do all this at such a young age?

I guess she is the choosen one, not you old man @El Sidd

I am an old member as well as an old man. One of the few Pakistanis who were born before 1947 and who read textbooks in school written before partition, not the ones doctored post 1971 tragedy and therefore I take pains to present the history as it actually was; not as described in the texts doctored in the Zia era to present the things in a certain light.

This is an interesting forum where you would people of all ages and all opinions and backgrounds; from the extremists far right (some even believe that history only starts after Muslim invasion circa 710 AD) to the downright liberals like me.

Younger generations like you are the future of Pakistan and you are more than welcome. My only hope /advice is that while you are free to post whatever you feel is right, please avoid being emotional & intellectually dishonest.

I am an old member as well as an old man. One of the few Pakistanis who were born before 1947 and who read textbooks in school written before partition, not the ones doctored post 1971 tragedy and therefore I take pains to present the history as it actually was; not as described in the texts doctored in the Zia era to present the things in a certain light.

This is an interesting forum where you would people of all ages and all opinions and backgrounds; from the extremists far right (some even believe that history only starts after Muslim invasion circa 710 AD) to the downright liberals like me.

Younger generations like you are the future of Pakistan and you are more than welcome. My only hope /advice is that while you are free to post whatever you feel is right, please avoid being emotional & intellectually dishonest.

Hello sir, I like your calm and well-described analysis. I wish that more forum members ( all nationalities ) were like you.

You describe yourself as a liberal. Does that make you a centrist or slightly left-of-centre or leftist??

Hello sir, I like your calm and well-described analysis. I wish that more forum members ( all nationalities ) were like you.

You describe yourself as a liberal. Does that make you a centrist or slightly left-of-centre or leftist??

Honourable Jamahir,

I would not like someone who dislikes Muslims, but I would not consider anyone unworthy simply because he is not a Muslim. I would also not like a person who hates Pakistanis but I would not exclude anyone from my circle of friends simply because he is not a Pakistani.

I rate a person according to his character, intellect and what he has done; without any consideration to his race, ethnicity or religious beliefs; basically how a person is as a “Human being” is what really matters.

What the above makes me?

I define myself as a “Liberal”. You can call me whatever you like.

Hi everyone, hope you are well and enjoying every moment of your life. I am Yashal Jalil: writer, blogger, photographer, filmmaker, Youtuber and a social activist. I am here to share my views and persuade others to believe what is right. Here's a patriotic Pakistani ready to listen to your opinions.
May Allah guide us.
Regards,
Yashal Jalil
Welcome
What does your name mean?
Welcome

I guess she is the choosen one, not you old man @El Sidd

Chal nikal

Back
Top Bottom