What's new

I am Yashal Jalil

Yashal Jalil Chishti

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi everyone, hope you are well and enjoying every moment of your life. I am Yashal Jalil: writer, blogger, photographer, filmmaker, Youtuber and a social activist. I am here to share my views and persuade others to believe what is right. Here's a patriotic Pakistani ready to listen to your opinions.
May Allah guide us.
Regards,
Yashal Jalil

Btw I think u r right
May be ...Or she is too immature...She is suggesting IK to take oath publicly and also looking for this email ID...so RAW and terrorists can have a chance...

May be ...Or she is too immature...She is suggesting IK to take oath publicly and also looking for this email ID...
Ok so let's make it clear...i am not suggesting him anything. My friends who is a journalist just told me that he is planning to take oath publicly. I know it's dangerous but Zindagi Maut Allah ke haath mein. And you...please learn how to speak politely

Ok so let's make it clear...i am not suggesting him anything. My friends who is a journalist just told me that he is planning to take oath publicly. I know it's dangerous but Zindagi Maut Allah ke haath mein. And you...please learn how to speak politely
Hey sorry ... we got on wrong foot.. I was wrong about you after reading your posts ... so I really got suspicious about you.. I was wrong.
You are welcome :)

Hi everyone, hope you are well and enjoying every moment of your life. I am Yashal Jalil: writer, blogger, photographer, filmmaker, Youtuber and a social activist. I am here to share my views and persuade others to believe what is right. Here's a patriotic Pakistani ready to listen to your opinions.
May Allah guide us.
Regards,
Yashal Jalil

Hi,

Welcome to the forum---.

A 15 years old with " experience in politics---!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom