What's new

I am quite sick of Hindutvwadi creeps. Dum ghut raha hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are saying that Muslims in India are the aggressors and Hindus are the victims?
Follow the Asad Owaisi or Indian Muslims pages on Facebook. You will know. Nothing else is necessary. Some are Pakistanis, true. But most are Indians. If you want to know and see, you can. It is a more open world now.

There is no permanent solution to your sickness, you will have to learn to live with it. And kindly apply burnol after every 3 hours in liberal quantity for temporary relief.
You know, every time an Indian acts smart on here, I go and pay for a cow to be sacrificed. So refreshing for you Indians to know that you're responsible for cow deaths :)

Dude do not confuse with genetics and religion. He has the genes of Northwest India. Not all sharp looking featured guys are Muslims. Most of the guys ancestors were Hindus and Buddists converted during middle ages.

No. There is a Muslim look. A Muslim knows another Muslim.

Nope.
Both happen to some extent. But in my experience, it is easier to bully Hindus or Buddhists - it is easier and more often they don't fight back.

I mean, you come to Mumbai, I will show you cow meat is sold openly in places. Hindus (including brave RSS) stay out of the areas. (this is changing now, hence more clashes) Any Mumbaikar will know better. I am still only a KP. :coffee:

Hindu, Boudh, Sikh Dharma are routinely made fun of. Do simple Google search. The leaders remain free.
However one Hindu (Kamlesh Tiwari) says anything against the Prophet and he goes behind bars for infinite time under the National Security Act! :D No bail.

I can go on and on.

Now you see, if your brother Joe Shearer said the same thing, he would say it as if it means something. You couldnt pull it off dude. I know what you are trying to say, but you cant do it like Shearer. Where is he, by the way? Has Modi and you retards made him regret he was ever born? LOL!

No. There is a Muslim look. A Muslim knows another Muslim.

Now I know you are not a Muslim.

Actually if that''s you in your DP you could pass off as a Muslim. You have the bone structure and nose.
I often do. In fact I often wore kohl and wear pathani suits as well ( i like them). Till a few years back, I used to visit many mosques.

But - there is no Muslim look. I may have some Dardic influence. That is all. Imagine what you would look 1500 years ago? :azn: Ethnicities and religions are different.

And I voted for the BJP because you were there in the booth with me when I did.

That makes no sense. You have claimed many times here that that you voted for BJP because of your faith in their pro-business image. Tehseen has a visceral hatred of BJP, pro-business or otherwise. So don't blame me for your inconsistencies.

Has Modi and you retards made him regret he was ever born? LOL!
I don't support Modi as much as you think me to. He is better for us for now. Economy wise he is doing fine. But many promises remain - promises. :disagree: Illegal BDs for instance. :P

I often do. In fact I often wore kohl and wear pathani suits as well ( i like them). Till a few years back, I used to visit many mosques.

But - there is no Muslim look. I may have some Dardic influence. That is all. Imagine what you would look 1500 years ago? :azn: Ethnicities and religions are different.

But 1500 years ago Turk and Persian and Arab bloodlines had not mixed within us.

And mostly selectively. Especially when picking native women. And it progressed from there.

I don't support Modi as much as you think me to. He is better for us for now. Economy wise he is doing fine. But many promises remain - promises. :disagree: Illegal BDs for instance. :P

I know you arent as 'extreme' as you come across! LOL! You think no-one notices? So why do you do it? To act tough and bad? Come on. Mr Shearer has my respect, why? Because he is actually intellectually tough. To be honest, he is above my league. That's for sure. You on the other hand, LOL! grow up, yar.

You know, every time an Indian acts smart on here, I go and pay for a cow to be sacrificed. So refreshing for you Indians to know that you're responsible for cow deaths :)
tumblr_lxkxv85REe1qdvraco1_500.gif

Joe Shearer said the same thing, he would say it as if it means something.
JS is a gentleman. Idealistic.

I have lived more than 80% of my time in Muslim majority areas. And by Muslim majority I mean more than 95% Muslim majority.

However, curiously, though many Indian Muslims dislike and even hate other religions, they peculiarly do hate Pakistan and love India. Many of pro Hindu claims like they are unpatriotic is not true. Only their primary allegiance is to religion, second to India. But Pakistan does not take number 1 place for many. This balance often breaks down in practice. But it is still rare. I have been doing some reading. I can explain it better, but probably if you quote me in another thread.

I know you arent as 'extreme' as you come across! LOL! You think no-one notices? So why do you do it? To act tough and bad? Come on. Mr Shearer has my respect, why? Because he is actually intellectually tough. To be honest, he is above my league. That's for sure. You on the other hand, LOL! grow up, yar.
I don't mean to compete. No fun in being tough on the Internet. I speak what I feel. I am liberal in some ways, extreme in others. It depends on the topic in discussion.

Then you wonder why Pakistan is turning into a desert and losing even its agriculture potential.

But 1500 years ago Turk and Persian and Arab bloodlines had not mixed within us.

And mostly selectively. Especially when picking native women. And it progressed from there.
:hitwall:

he is the kind who would covert to one religion in the morning and to another religion at night.
Yeah, that's his thing. Most political folks are like that. Money is their religion. CONgis. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom