What's new

I am quite sick of Hindutvwadi creeps. Dum ghut raha hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what. That guy is a really patriotic Indian. I respect him for that, but what I respect him most for is that he has integrity and wont sink into the gutter. I disagree with most of what he says, but he says it with class. You should try and learn something from him.
rhne dde tu and teri class , hindi mai bolo to gali and if convey in English then sweets :D

Nah, he is scared of the rising Islamophobia everywhere else. Also looks like he is one of that Tehseen Poonawallah kind of guy. Wants his party sharty and hence Muslim countries are out of his option too.

I mean countries like Australia or Canada. Its clear his kind can't live in M.E :angel:

rhne dde tu and teri class , hindi mai bolo to gali and if convey in English then sweets :D

This post of yours was directly comparable to the rest of your gutter trash posts. Congratulations.

Actually if that''s you in your DP you could pass off as a Muslim. You have the bone structure and nose.
Your DP says you are from UP then you talk about people looks?

If you are Tehseen you would not have voted for BJP. So being Tehseen or being part of Tehseen's family is ruled out.

And I voted for the BJP because you were there in the booth with me when I did.

This post of yours was directly comparable to the rest of your gutter trash posts. Congratulations.
Ouch you hurt my feelings so 1 more pegs for me tonight.

Your DP says you are from UP then you talk about people looks?

Looks are overrated.

I have other skills.

Can we get back to the topic please?

How to call for order and some decorum here?

That dude converted to Hinduism. He was drunk! :o
images

He didn't convert. Even if he did, he is the kind who would covert to one religion in the morning and to another religion at night.

So you are saying that Muslims in India are the aggressors and Hindus are the victims?
Nope.
Both happen to some extent. But in my experience, it is easier to bully Hindus or Buddhists - it is easier and more often they don't fight back.

I mean, you come to Mumbai, I will show you cow meat is sold openly in places. Hindus (including brave RSS) stay out of the areas. (this is changing now, hence more clashes) Any Mumbaikar will know better. I am still only a KP. :coffee:

Hindu, Boudh, Sikh Dharma are routinely made fun of. Do simple Google search. The leaders remain free.
However one Hindu (Kamlesh Tiwari) says anything against the Prophet and he goes behind bars for infinite time under the National Security Act! :D No bail.

I can go on and on.

Actually if that''s you in your DP you could pass off as a Muslim. You have the bone structure and nose.

Dude do not confuse with genetics and religion. He has the genes of Northwest India. Not all sharp looking featured guys are Muslims. Most of these guys ancestors were Hindus and Buddists converted during middle ages when Islam started spreading in Indian sub continent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom