What's new

I am quite sick of Hindutvwadi creeps. Dum ghut raha hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't consider all Hindus as ugly man. Please. Where have I said that.

Muslims are of course better looking. And its not hard to understand why.

Oh you have made yourself quite clear on that score. Muslims are no where better looking than Hindus. Also fair skin is not equivalent to being beautiful. There are just as many ugly looking in Muslims as in any other community in the world.

Can we please return to the topic?

Namely ugly black Hindutvawadis having a mass catharsis and poking Muslims in the eye by taking away their favorite meat.

Are you really a Muslim? That comment was crass.

I suspect you do not have any skills to migrate out of India and survive there.
You really don't have much of an option either way.

Nah, he is scared of the rising Islamophobia everywhere else. Also looks like he is one of that Tehseen Poonawallah kind of guy. Wants his party sharty and hence Muslim countries are out of his option too.

Nah, he is scared of the rising Islamophobia everywhere else. Also looks like he is one of that Tehseen Poonawallah kind of guy. Wants his party sharty and hence Muslim countries are out of his option too.

Maybe I am Tehseen.

Can we please return to the topic?

Namely ugly black Hindutvawadis having a mass catharsis and poking Muslims in the eye by taking away their favorite meat.

LOL.... the only solution I can see is to use "Fair and Lovely" so that those Ugly black Hindutvawadis will turn into Ugly Fair Hindutvawadis :lol:

Beyond that, there is nothing much to discuss. Azam Khan should have used his time in power to change the laws of UP.

Ab pachtay hot kya jab chidiya chug gayi khet.

:D
That was too easy.

You know what. That guy is a really patriotic Indian. I respect him for that, but what I respect him most for is that he has integrity and wont sink into the gutter. I disagree with most of what he says, but he says it with class. You should try and learn something from him.

Are you really a Muslim? That comment was crass.
You really have no idea what many Muslims (hopefully not most) in India call non Muslims here, do you? That's crass? We have seen far worse. Pakistani Muslims are far more cultured in comparison. Almost like Lucknowi goody goody guys.

Tehseen Poonawallah
That dude converted to Hinduism. He was drunk! :o
images

images

You really have no idea what many Muslims (hopefully not most) in India call non Muslims here, do you? That's crass? We have seen far worse. Pakistani Muslims are far more cultured in comparison. Almost like Lucknowi goody goody guys.

Actually if that''s you in your DP you could pass off as a Muslim. You have the bone structure and nose.

So you are saying that Muslims in India are the aggressors and Hindus are the victims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom