What's new

I am proud of the Kargil operation: Musharraf

The videos clearly show that all the talk about the dignity of the Pakistani soldier, if I recall someone from the other side was reminding us about "Izzat-o-Iqbal" earlier, is a joke! All of this talk by the Indians about "Pakistan should have honoured its troops" goes out the door when you see the use of these videos of interviews for nasty propaganda purposes. I can guarantee most of these jawans had no idea that the Indian side would use their comments after editing as a propaganda ploy.

Pakistan has had tons of opportunities to show the "scared out of wits" IAF pilot and countless other troops captured by us but not once has GHQ ever allowed ISPR to air the content or even leak it.

First learn the meaning of Izzat-o-Iqbal and then come talk to us about it.

Give it a rest mate, you think we didn't capture any Indian soldiers or return any of your dead.....how much of that did you see in Pakistani media......this is the bankrupt morals of the slavish Indian media which tends to stage and exaggerate all just to boast the moral and ratings.......and regarding this nonsensical causality figure.....all the fighting took place on the Indian side, even if the claim of two hundred buried in India is to be believed, did Pakistan managed to recover and retrieve some 3500 bodies.....come out of your delusion mate......it was India which suffered from an acute shortages of coffins.!!

Facepalm_9a08b9_59080.jpg

I have seen certain types... who for the sake of argument go on ranting meaningless... and then I come across you.

Did you even watch the video... there are shameless and then there is you.

^^^^ sir, with all due respect... first ur army said they are mujaheedin never accepted the dead bodies...

tell us the truth , how many of them died? as per shariff more than 2700.

dignity of the Pakistani soldier

SLAMABAD/KARACHI: Former military ruler Pervez Musharraf on Wednesday said he was "proud of the Kargil operation", during which Pakistani troops had crossed the line of control (LoC) and occupied positions on the Indian side in 1999.

Musharraf made the remarks when he was asked about criticism of his role in the Kargil issue at a news conference in the southern port city of Karachi.

Musharraf was the army chief when the operation was launched. He later toppled the government of premier Nawaz Sharif and assumed power.

I am "proud of the Kargil operation," he said. The former President, who returned to Pakistan on Sunday after nearly four years in self-exile, said he had not struck a deal with anyone for his homecoming.

He claimed he had returned to Pakistan in the interest of the country and the people.

"I am among those people who think of the country and the citizens," Musharraf told said during his first news conference after returning to Pakistan.

Musharraf, who returned to lead the All Pakistan Muslim League in the general election to be held on May 11, said he could not say how many constituencies his party would be able to win.

He said he would himself run for elections from Karachi, where he has "old relations" with the Muttahida Qaumi Movement.

He claimed his supporters had recommended that he should contest the election from a constituency in the Defence area of Karachi.

Musharraf also defended his years in power as a dictator, claiming that Pakistan had prospered during his tenure.

He further claimed he had been the only leader to raise his voice against anti-state elements and elements involved in spreading terrorism.

Asked about the 2006 military operation that killed Baloch nationalist leader Akbar Bugti, Musharraf claimed it was launched by the government of the day.

He said he decided to join the US-led war against terrorism in the interest of Pakistan and the country's destiny would have been drastically different if he had not made this decision.

I am proud of Kargil operation, ex-Pakistani dictator Musharraf says - The Times of India

:woot: Commondu is proud of sneaky steps / failed campaign and loss of face in the world... more than that he is proud of losing to india... :partay:

Yes you are right.. How do you expect others when your own General has no respect for his own troops.

We saw the dead body of our pilot and you see your soldiers getting treatment in our Hospitals.

Facepalm_9a08b9_59080.jpg

I have seen certain types... who for the sake of argument go on ranting meaningless... and then I come across you.

Did you even watch the video... there are shameless and then there is you.

Obviously you are the type who washes the soap before his hands.
Mention Kargil and the Bhartis fall over each other in posting these same videos......you went further by chest thumping on the casuality figure.
What can i say, there are BS artists and then there is you......second to none. !! sleep on it.

No rather it's graveyard created by your occupation forces (a.k.a. Sissies) to mass dump (hide) the bodies of Kashmiri civilians.

Yes it's unfinished business and I will look very much forward to the day that this business is either resolved in a civilized fashion or by force.

partition of pakistan was an unfinished business too.
I look forward to the day that this business is either resolved in a civilized fashion or by force.
@Abu Zolfiqar

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised you haven't already done it since all your arguments end up in 71.

the reality is really hard to digest, especially for pakistanis... :lol: where is hameed ur rehman report...?? any committee report on Kargil fiasco ? any inquiry report about 2nd may raid ??

The videos clearly show that all the talk about the dignity of the Pakistani soldier, if I recall someone from the other side was reminding us about "Izzat-o-Iqbal" earlier, is a joke! All of this bakvaas talk by the Indians about "Pakistan should have honoured its troops" goes out the door when you see the use of these videos of interviews for nasty propaganda purposes. I can guarantee most of these jawans had no idea that the Indian side would use their comments after editing as a propaganda ploy.

Pakistan has had tons of opportunities to show the "scared out of wits" IAF pilot and countless other troops captured by us but not once has GHQ ever allowed ISPR to air the content or even leak it.

Kargil is a good plan... but PA is unable to achieve the goal.... the propaganda is coming from your side... after so many years.... the issue is being used for election....... some internet warriors fighting for victory on kargil..... they are plenty proofs that PA showed white flag... and mushy refusing to take the dead bodies.... hope you close the BS thread...

The videos clearly show that all the talk about the dignity of the Pakistani soldier, if I recall someone from the other side was reminding us about "Izzat-o-Iqbal" earlier, is a joke! All of this bakvaas talk by the Indians about "Pakistan should have honoured its troops" goes out the door when you see the use of these videos of interviews for nasty propaganda purposes. I can guarantee most of these jawans had no idea that the Indian side would use their comments after editing as a propaganda ploy.

we have 90000 pow's and we would have made an never ending bollywood movie out of it which would have run for eternity.

on topic-
he should not be proud.
he was not able to obtain his objective.
it's because of him hundreds of brave soldiers died from both sides.
musharaf is shameless like any other politician on the indian subcontinent.

capturing the hills would have been clever if you had enough strength to hold on to it,which you didn't have.

Pakistani flag still flies over one of the most important peaks in the area.....and having known the FCNA of Pakistan Army in detail, i know a lot more than what your Bullshyt media feeds you. But then, how can i blame you? No real reasoning skills, same old India TV, NDTV and Times of India shyt.

Back
Top Bottom