What's new

I am proud of the Kargil operation: Musharraf

@blain2 and @Windjammer Why dont you guys just answer the simple question instead of beating round the bush?

What was the objective of Kargil? And was the objective achieved?

If you cannot answer this simple question means you know that the Kargil adventure was a defeat for Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
@blain2 and @Windjammer Why dont you guys just answer the simple question instead of beating round the bush?

What was the objective of Kargil? And was the objective achieved?

If you cannot answer this simple question means you know that the Kargil adventure was a defeat for Pakistan.

The real objective of Kargil was to destroy the detente process so that the perpetual enmity with India continues, thereby continuing the military stranglehold over all national resources. And yes, the objective was met.

Any other questions?

Pakistani flag still flies over one of the most important peaks in the area.....and having known the FCNA of Pakistan Army in detail, i know a lot more than what your Bullshyt media feeds you. But then, how can i blame you? No real reasoning skills, same old India TV, NDTV and Times of India shyt.

edit1.jpg

TigerHill.jpg

By 6:50 am, on 4 July, the Indians re-captured Tiger Hill

Tiger Hill, Kargil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The real objective of Kargil was to destroy the detente process so that the perpetual enmity with India continues, thereby continuing the military stranglehold over all national resources. And yes, the objective was met.

Any other questions?

king-033.gif

Any other questions?

It is not objective of Kargil.... They tried to grab the land as much as they can.... they are able to occupy empty posts... when they saw massive retaliation ran back to home..

Any other questions?

is it ? after that ?
what he achieved after the capture of power and resources? more militancy and chaos at the expense of NLI, even now the people in GB will talk against Musharraf and PA, and how badly they have treated their community. Musharraf may have won the power but the Kashmir cause was lost and GB people realized the true nature of PA.

Any other questions?

Did an army & nation have to humiliate itself so completely to ' achieve' such objectives ?

Did an army & nation have to humiliate itself so completely to ' achieve' such objectives ?
is it ? after that ?
what he achieved after the capture of power and resources? more militancy and chaos at the expense of NLI, even now the people in GB will talk against Musharraf and PA, and how badly they have treated their community. Musharraf may have won the power but the Kashmir cause was lost and GB people realized the true nature of PA.

I think he was being sarcastic

Pakistani flag still flies over one of the most important peaks in the area.....and having known the FCNA of Pakistan Army in detail, i know a lot more than what your Bullshyt media feeds you. But then, how can i blame you? No real reasoning skills, same old India TV, NDTV and Times of India shyt.

And all you have done and suffered is ended up with point 5353( not to forget international shame) btw which is right on loc and pak artillery fire can be neutralized from the surrounding Indian peaks, your own generals, PM, and many others called it a failed mis adventure.

partition of pakistan was an unfinished business too.
I look forward to the day that this business is either resolved in a civilized fashion or by force.
@Abu Zolfiqar

oh yes indeed!

Any other questions?

Yes..

did you take your medicine this morning dear

I was under the impression it was to capture abandoned hills due to winter like tiger hill. This way they can keep an eye on routes to leh and even srinagar. Plus it would give us ground on talk,s for Siachen They captured it but the truth is india captured it back.... People were kept in dark. for most part of the war we were told that freedom fighters were fighting there but when the situation was going from bad to worse as fighting increased it was revealed they were our soldiers.

Afterwards he gave the order for retreat when we still possessed some land and then he refused to take the bodies of our beloved shaheed,s who gave their lives for their country just so he can show our losses decreased. What an insult to our soldiers. .... Our men had to fight without air cover and low supplies and reinforcement bcz he wanted to keep it a secret...

Contrary to popular belief the conquest of Point 5353 which is on india,s side came 3 months after kargil... it was a different operation where two peaks were captured. point 5353 and point 6545 ( i think thats its name).

Kargil operation was strategically sound ( as in plans it looked good) but tactically it was a nightmare.

Die hard posters and musharraf supporters are gonna start saying i am an indian :P :P :P.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom