What's new

I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai – review

The point is like i said earlier why don't you stay where you are then. I consider a lot of laws unfair as well does that mean i say all Christians or Hindus are deliberately attacking and crushing Muslims? Why anyone strikes in Mumbai has more to do than just religion but you are too biased to accept it. Religion plays a part but its more of politics than religion involved. Muslims were killed in Burma and who killed them and what fault was it theirs that they were so ruthlessly massacred since they are the barbarians under all circumstances right? I never said i support any strike but i replied that in the other thread but it seems to me that you have your mind made up and do like blaming others for everything so nothing i would say would make a difference.
and regarding why dont I saty where i am from. If unfortunately I am a minority citizen in an islamic country then ? Should I demand a separate country ? where will go ?

A muslim non political party has organised that strike. If muslims are killed in burma that should not bother us Indians or pakistanis. We should not strike in our country and destroy it if some body has banned bhagvat geeta in russia or made a film innocent of muslims. You get my point ?

I am not saying we should strike in our own countries but if you think we shouldn't even protest if people regardless of which religion they belong from, are being butchered then i don't agree.

I have asked direct questions. Why you dont stop sacrificing cows in Eid in order to show respect to hindus ? you can sacrifice a goat. Now if we have to follow law of the land, why muslims demand sharia zones in uk and protesting against face veil ?

I told you if they feel they aren't being granted their rights and they are protesting its fine its upto the government to decide if they decide against it i have no issues with that if i being a Muslim feel that i can't dress or act the way my religion requires me to in a non Muslim country i better stay where i am as simple as that. Don't say why "Muslims"do this and that because you can't generalise more than 2 billion people in the world and perceive them the way you like to.

I am not saying we should strike in our own countries but if you think we shouldn't even protest if people regardless of which religion they belong from, are being butchered then i don't agree.
Of course show me a protest in any of the islamic countries when somewhere else non-muslims are butchered. all I hear is islam means peace, they are not muslims etc. But when the other things happen, all hell get loose. Is not it ? Show me when muslims from any islamic country protested when mumbai terrorist incidence happened ?

I told you if they feel they aren't being granted their rights and they are protesting its fine its upto the government to decide if they decide against it i have no issues with that if i being a Muslim feel that i can't dress or act the way my religion requires me to in a non Muslim country i better stay where i am as simple as that. Don't say why "Muslims"do this and that because you can't generalise more than 2 billion people in the world and perceive them the way you like to.
If that muslims happened to be a citizen of that country then ? Do you support hindus if they protest killing of cows in your country ?

A muslim non political party has organised that strike. If muslims are killed in burma that should not bother us Indians or pakistanis. We should not strike in our country and destroy it if some body has banned bhagvat geeta in russia or made a film innocent of muslims. You get my point ?

Secondly i don't see Muslims making films on any religious personality that not only defames them but mocks at them as well hardly there won't be much literature like that comparing with all the literature you find against Islam you would be surprised if you are ready to see though. Though making instant assumptions that by saying this i mean somebody is Waajib ul Qatl is your flawed way of looking at it not how it is.

Of course show me a protest in any of the islamic countries when somewhere else non-muslims are butchered. all I hear is islam means peace, they are not muslims etc. But when the other things happen, all hell get loose. Is not it ? Show me when muslims from any islamic country protested when mumbai terrorist incidence happened ?
I'll tell you something people went out on the streets to protest against the September 9/11 incident you don't want to believe it then don't but i have seen them on streets because they knew it was a tragic and inhumane act.

Secondly i don't see Muslims making films on any religious personality that not only defames them but mocks at them as well hardly there won't be much literature like that comparing with all the literature you find against Islam you would be surprised if you are ready to see though. Though making instant assumptions that by saying this i mean somebody is Waajib ul Qatl is your flawed way of looking at it not how it is.
I am saying do you( you means muslim ) support stopping of cow slaughter in islamic land to respect minority sentiments ? Is not it a persecution that you are killing an animal and eating it regularly which is considered as holy ?

I'll tell you something people went out on the streets to protest against the September 9/11 incident you don't want to believe it then don't but i have seen them on streets because they knew it was a tragic and inhumane act.
Are you sure ? because your news papers have reported that people were happy for 9/11.

If that muslims happened to be a citizen of that country then ? Do you support hindus if they protest killing of cows in your country ?

I support just as i support the Muslims protest but i gave the right to the government Christian if it is or not doesn't matter if they feel they shouldn't do something on their land its their right.

I support just as i support the Muslims protest but i gave the right to the government Christian if it is or not doesn't matter if they feel they shouldn't do something on their land its their right.
If the government did not listen, will you support a separate country for them to safeguard their interest ?

I am saying do you( you means muslim ) support stopping of cow slaughter in islamic land to respect minority sentiments ? Is not it a persecution that you are killing an animal and eating it regularly which is considered as holy ?

I have answered that already so please no need to bring the inequality thing again because like i said if you choose not to see it then i or nobody else can make you see it either.

If the government did not listen, will you support a separate country for them to safeguard their interest ?

I gave the answer to this non Muslims are a very very tiny minority of this country they are respected and if they don't feel their sentiments being hurt why are you pointing fingers at everybody except yourself? Don't compare the situation of Muslims in India at the time of Partition with that of the minorites in Pakistan today. They weren't 2% or 3% of that country otherwise they wouldn't have that choice either. If thats your logic why not Kashmiris get a separate land since they are protesting as well and India has more Muslims as minorities than we have by combining people from all the religions that are found here.

I gave the answer to this non Muslims are a very very tiny minority of this country they are respected and if they don't feel their sentiments being hurt why are you pointing fingers at everybody except yourself?
No I am asking if they feel their sentiment is hurt, will you support them for a separate country where they are in majority or not ?

I gave the answer to this non Muslims are a very very tiny minority of this country they are respected and if they don't feel their sentiments being hurt why are you pointing fingers at everybody except yourself?
Are you sure ? because your news papers have reported that people were happy for 9/11.

No i am very sure of that what you are talking about took place when US Invaded Afghanistan that was what made people angry and hurt before that they came out for them in solidarity.

Back
Top Bottom