What's new

I am joining my new Job!!!

Jade

Reaction score
Country
India
Hi Guys,

After two long years, I am completing my MBA from London Business School this July. I am offered a job through campus placements from a reputed Private Equity Company in London. I am joining my Job next Monday.

I thought, I should share this great news with my fellow PDF members who have become a kind of family to me and unfortunately, beginning next week, I may not be able to spend a lots of time on PDF except may be on Sundays.

Regards
Jade

congrats mate,

Good to hear about you

congrats dude..I wish you the best for your professional and personal ife :tup:

Hi Guys,

After two long years, I am completing my MBA from London Business School this July. I am offered a job through campus placements from a reputed Private Equity Company in London. I am joining my Job next Monday.

I thought, I should share this great news with my fellow PDF members who have become a kind of family to me and unfortunately, beginning next week, I may not be able to spend a lots of time on PDF except may be on Sundays.

Regards
Jade
Congrats dude.....you should have really bad hangover tomorrow, party that hard..:alcoholic:

And remember always go for the halal income (legitimate income) and be happy in your income

Back
Top Bottom