What's new

I am Indian, I dare anyone to prove otherwise : Adnan Sami

Status
Not open for further replies.
His parents migrated from India to Pakistan during partition.

Most Mohajirs have a soft spot for India. The leader of Mohajir party made a speech in India saying he wishes to undo partition.

Thats why I strongly believe a Mohajir can not be trusted leading Pakistan. They still love India, even after so many migrants got killed by angry hindu/sikhs mobs, but most who died trying to cross into Pakistan were Punjabi Mohajirs not Urdu-speaking Mohajirs like traitor Adnan Sami and Altaf Hussain.

Give me a break, how is that an insult or disrespectful? From the above source i concluded that he is or was fat and he is or was Pakistani, so what’s the problem? Don't get emotional on me.

Fat is an insult and combine that with a slur... Read the rules. I don't get emotional. Im far too old for that crap! Ciao

Most Mohajirs have a soft spot for India. The leader of Mohajir party made a speech in India saying he wishes to undo partition.

Thats why I strongly believe a Mohajir can not be trusted leading Pakistan. They still love India, even after so many migrants got killed by angry hindu/sikhs mobs, but most who died trying to cross into Pakistan were Punjabi Mohajirs not Urdu-speaking Mohajirs like traitor Adnan Sami and Altaf Hussain.

Why do you keep forgetting Jinnah is a Mohajir too? His grand dad was Gujarati Hindu who converted.

Fat is an insult and combine that with a slur... Read the rules. I don't get emotional. Im far too old for that crap! Ciao

Telling someone they are fat is an insult; however, saying someone is fat over the internet is not an insult esspecially when the intended person will never know i called him fat.

I would also like for you to point out where i used a slur after i called him fat.

Why do you keep forgetting Jinnah is a Mohajir too? His grand dad was Gujarati Hindu who converted.

Once you convert to Islam it doesnt matter what was your past faith. Islam was revealed to mankind 1400 years ago, even the people of Mecca once believed in a polythiestic belief like hindusim.

And Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was born in Karachi which is today part of Sindh Province of Pakistan.

And here is a video for you comparing Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad ALi Jinnah to the traitor leader of MQM Altaf Hussain (leader of mohajir party).

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you convert to Islam it doesnt matter what was your past faith. Islam was revealed to mankind 1400 years ago, even the people of Mecca once believed in a polythiestic belief like hindusim.

And Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was born in Karachi which is today part of Sindh Province of Pakistan.

And here is a video for you comparing Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad ALi Jinnah to the traitor leader of MQM Altaf Hussain (leader of mohajir party).

So children of Mohajirs are not mohajirs? Then Adnan Sami shouldn't be a mohajir either

i would like the mods to take alook at these unsuitable remarks
i dont know why v pakistanis take things so so far.......the thread is about an individual........and u are blaming a whole community......if someone is looking towards personal gains does it mean the whole community is unpatriotic?very regretful:tdown:
i assure you v are as good pakistani as u are willing to contribute all that it is our to pakistan...............

I am Indian, I dare anyone to prove otherwise : Adnan Sami

2005100600030201.jpg

:D yes surely you do look like a dooom taady in the above pic

Now this above pic you are like handsome Pakistani ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom