What's new

I am Indian, I dare anyone to prove otherwise : Adnan Sami

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL..really intresting remarks from a pakistani..:D.....

He's not Indian. most of His Fans in India also knows it. it is the reality. most probably He cannot get Indian Citizenship too.

i am waiting for this fat @ss to kicked from india, BTW keep him there he eat 6 peoples food daily and we dont have too much to give him hehehehhe

Yeah ........ even then people don't rush to adopt enemy's citizenship. ;)

I am afraid I don't understand. Are you trying to suggest that applications for citizenship should be vetted depending on the applicant's present nationality? Ever come across the word 'xenophobia'?

Adnam Sami is an Indian- Big Deal--huh- Today i am too :D-

He's not Indian. most of His Fans in India also knows it. it is the reality. most probably He cannot get Indian Citizenship too.

Its funny that he is looking for indian nationality when a large population of indians are running towards canada , usa and middle east for getting jobs and permanent settelment there. Indians cannot feed their own peoples how they would afford to feed big adnan sami lol

Idk, but he thinks he's Indian lol.

Oh damn! this thread was aimed for fighting for his nationality.....Damn i missed it.You all start a fight now.I'll join in later on.....(have some work to do now.)

Lets see if i understand this correctly, some fat Pakistani guy claims he's an Indian?

No, you got it wrong, or you're out of date, take your pick. A slim, handsome Pakistani guy claims he feels Indian, and will be formally Indian once his papers get processed. Until then, he's carrying his legally-authorised Pakistani passport. This is a respected war hero's son; his old man was staying with his son during his last illness and died in Bombay recently.

This poor fellow is trouble-prone; he keeps getting into the limelight for all the wrong reasons - messy private life, income tax people furious that he isn't paying taxes as carefully as he ought to, fascist politicians doing their hate thing because he's Muslim (the code word is Pakistani), and so on. But he sings well, so he keeps earning fortunes and dropping them as fast as he earns them.

End of the day he's a fauji's son, never mind that it was a Pakistani fauji. His dad was Air Force, probably the finest of the Pakistani military; we should cut him some slack at least for the old man's sake.

Its funny that he is looking for indian nationality when a large population of indians are running towards canada , usa and middle east for getting jobs and permanent settelment there. Indians cannot feed their own peoples how they would afford to feed big adnan sami lol

Same can be said about your country

As of 2009 estimate Net migration rate of Pakistanis is more negative than India.

Net migration rates
Pakistan: - 0.48
India: -0.05

List_of_countries_by_net_migration_rate

Of course as an Indian,is nothing to be proud of as long as its negative.

As of 2009 estimate Net migration rate of Pakistanis is more negative than India.

Net migration rates

About feeding Adnan Sami , He will first have to compete with the obese in our country. :P

Net migration rates

I am not saying that we dont have pakistani who want to settel in other countries. But its not a big deal. Their hearts still beat for pakistan even if they become british , american or french nationals. Peoples go in others country for better jobs and earning..nothing else.. Saudia arabia is islamic country with strict sharia law why many non muslim working and living there..not becuase they love saudia arbia but because they get good pay there.. I may be british, candian or danish by paper but i will remain pakistani by nature :P
You need our singers to earn money and give super hit musi and our singers need good salary from you for their talent so what is wrong there? you give something but also get something in return

as if pakistanis are not doing it, and more over there are bunch of fellows here cheerleading a Brit of Pakistani origin boxer, as the second coming of Jinnah. Its just pot calling kettle black.

I am not saying that we dont have pakistani who want to settel in other countries. But its not a big deal. Their hearts still beat for pakistan even if they become british , american or french nationals. Peoples go in others country for better jobs and earning..nothing else.. Saudia arabia is islamic country with strict sharia law why many non muslim working and living there..not becuase they love saudia arbia but because they get good pay there.. I may be british, candian or danish by paper but i will remain pakistani by nature :P
You need our singers to earn money and give super hit movies and they need good salary from you for their talent so what is wrong there? you give something but also get something in return

Its a trait we all South Asians have. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom