What's new

I am Indian, I dare anyone to prove otherwise : Adnan Sami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a trait we all South Asians have. :)

not just sout asian but every human beings..dont you see white peoples working in middle east or even in dangerous country like afghanistan...they left their country they proud off for sake of getting better money in arab countries or in afghanistan

Who gives a about this dude?Nobody cares.It's just that the blood that is flowing in his veins is that of a Patriot.His father was a war hero and was among the pilots who bombed Indian Air Base and took out a lot of stuff in 1965.
arshadsamikhan_gaw.jpg
Flight Lieutenant Arshad Sami Khan flew the maximum combat missions during the war with India. His enthusiasm and aggressive spirit was of the highest order and was responsible to ignite the spirit of competition amongst other pilots in its most effective form. He led formations in the battle area with exemplary determination and brought back excellent results. He has been credited with one aircraft,15 tanks and 22 vehicles destroyed and 8 tanks and 19 vehicles damaged and 2 heavy guns destroyed. He never looked tired or apprehensive in the face of heavy odds but kept on inflicting maximum damage to the enemy as his only objective. For his outstanding devotion to duty and bravery, Flight Lieutenant Arshad Sami Khan was awarded Sitara-i-Juraat.

About feeding Adnan Sami , He will first have to compete with the obese in our country.

But he is no more fat :) plus food had never been his issue. He belongs to a very well off Family of Pakistan with a sound educated background :)

I am not saying that we dont have pakistani who want to settel in other countries. But its not a big deal. Their hearts still beat for pakistan even if they become british , american or french nationals. Peoples go in others country for better jobs and earning..nothing else.. Saudia arabia is islamic country with strict sharia law why many non muslim working and living there..not becuase they love saudia arbia but because they get good pay there.. I may be british, candian or danish by paper but i will remain pakistani by nature :P
You need our singers to earn money and give super hit musi and our singers need good salary from you for their talent so what is wrong there? you give something but also get something in return
true brother at the end we may disagree but we do have some things in common

I'd rather not have Pakistanis like him! good riddance

he has his own reasons for his turning into an emotional rebellion :) .

its his own choice he has the right to choose it. a good number of Pakistanis are desperate to get US/UK or EU citizenship so thats a normal thing though selecting India for a Pakistani is the most unstable choice which can burst in the air anytime

His parents migrated from India to Pakistan during partition.

Most Mohajirs have a soft spot for India. The leader of Mohajir party made a speech in India saying he wishes to undo partition.

Thats why I strongly believe a Mohajir can not be trusted leading Pakistan. They still love India, even after so many migrants got killed by angry hindu/sikhs mobs, but most who died trying to cross into Pakistan were Punjabi Mohajirs not Urdu-speaking Mohajirs like traitor Adnan Sami and Altaf Hussain.

I am an Urdu speaking aka so called Muhajir here, do I need certificate from someone about my patriotism here. Or from any of my posts you get any idea that I am not patriotic to Pakistan.

So stop absurdity about Mohajirs and that bull cr@p if you are sincere with Pakistan and it's federation. Just writing Long live Pakistan in the signature doesn't show you love Pakistan. If you Pakistan love it's people too unless someone picks up weapons against the state of Pakistan.

I hope you won't make mockery of yourself by such posts in the future.:cheers:

he has his own reasons for his turning into an emotional rebellion :) .

its his own choice he has the right to choose it. a good number of Pakistanis are desperate to get US/UK or EU citizenship so thats a normal thing though selecting India for a Pakistani is the most unstable choice which can burst in the air anytime

Jana is a fan of Adnan Sami- i calculated that :D-
No worries i am too-

I have no problem if he wants Indian citizenship or if he wants to live in India. One thing I want from such opportunists is that if they get themselves into some trouble in future than PLEASE don't call Pakistan or Government of Pakistan for your help. Please learn to help yourself and don't call yourself a Pakistani when you fall into some trouble.

I’ve informed Pakistan’s PM, president about death threats: Adnan Sami

Thats why I strongly believe a Mohajir can not be trusted leading Pakistan. They still love India, even after so many migrants got killed by angry hindu/sikhs mobs, but most who died trying to cross into Pakistan were Punjabi Mohajirs not Urdu-speaking Mohajirs like traitor Adnan Sami and Altaf Hussain.

You are racist & Fascist .. I feel sorry for you

Jana is a fan of Adnan Sami- i calculated that :D-
No worries i am too-

lolzzz no i am not into fan club thingy for anyone.

i only like Chanakya , Hitler and Machiavelli and few more , and some good writers

i was speaking about Adnan Sami because he got talent which was ignored by some munfiqs here and as a revenge he went to India.

so blaming him atleast is not fair

lolzzz no i am not into fan club thingy for anyone.

i only like Chanakya , Hitler and Machiavelli and few more , and some good writers

i was speaking about Adnan Sami because he got talent which was ignored by some munfiqs here and as a revenge he went to India.

so blaming him atleast is not fair

I agree-
He was ignored-
He has every right to show his talent- where ever he get opportunities-

there are millions of indians dying for western nationalities around the globe ... point is people do it for economic reasons if adnan has done whats the big deal than ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom