What's new

I am Indian, I dare anyone to prove otherwise : Adnan Sami

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes adnan sami you are indian, we all say and believe you are indian, pakistan is not you country, stay in india

but you should say this to india because that think otherwise :D

His parents migrated from India to Pakistan during partition.

Most Mohajirs have a soft spot for India. The leader of Mohajir party made a speech in India saying he wishes to undo partition.

Thats why I strongly believe a Mohajir can not be trusted leading Pakistan. They still love India, even after so many migrants got killed by angry hindu/sikhs mobs, but most who died trying to cross into Pakistan were Punjabi Mohajirs not Urdu-speaking Mohajirs like traitor Adnan Sami and Altaf Hussain.

oho...Why should RAW do anything when Pakistan has persons like you....Keep alienating people ethnically and you will surely have a prosperous Pakistan...

His parents migrated from India to Pakistan during partition.

Most Mohajirs have a soft spot for India. The leader of Mohajir party made a speech in India saying he wishes to undo partition.

Thats why I strongly believe a Mohajir can not be trusted leading Pakistan. They still love India, even after so many migrants got killed by angry hindu/sikhs mobs, but most who died trying to cross into Pakistan were Punjabi Mohajirs not Urdu-speaking Mohajirs like traitor Adnan Sami and Altaf Hussain.

so punjabi indian migrants are not mohajirs and cant have a soft side, woohooo

spare us pakistanis from your idiotic bull shitt

We Indians should welcome all the talent coming from the neigbourhood, and give them citizenship if thats what they want. Its our gain guys!

Absolutely right ! Thats wat hollywood does, They suck all the good talent from UK,Australia and canada...

Your right. india is sucking the talent from Pakistan.

Yes indeed! And we enjoy the fact that some finest pakistani talents like adnan sami, rahet fateh ali khan, atif aslam and ali zafar they all want piece of India and some of them even want indian nationality!

bharatis always boast about their fake ego fake shining complex thats the big deal nothing else :)

1: YOU are talking about boasting a fake ego? Don't make me laugh
2: It's bharatiyas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom