What's new

I Am Hilal Ahmed Dar Shaheed

rabi kashmirii

New Recruit

Reaction score
24 August 2012

My Dear Pakistani Brothers and Sisters,
Assalam o Alikum

I am writing u this letter sitting on a grass land of heaven. I also used to live in heaven on Earth.
My name is Hilal Ahmed Dar Shaheed of Bandipora Occupied Jammu and Kashmir.

I am 26 years old.I was martyred by occupant Indian Army on 3rd of Ramadan this month.
I wanna tell u a short story of my murder.
I was coming back from masjid after Tarawih prayer. . . . I was coming back home when Indian Occupant Army kidnapped me. Enemies of your and mine kidnapped (arrested) me.
I was a Kashmiri freedom fighter,it was my crime and from many days I was trying to revert 2 christian converts back to Islam and these converts were civilian spies of Indian Army. They took me to a cell,I was badly beaten,my brothers! it was painfull.
Then they took me to a jungle.They were still beating me. I was shouting,nobody was there to help.Ah! Ah! it was paining alot. My whole body was bleeding. They were laughing at me. Their every kick,mock,slap and lash was full of hatred and dreadful.
Then at the mid of night they shoot me. There were 11 bullets in my abdomen. My mother saw my funeral........ I saw her crying for me next to my funeral but I couldn't ask her to stop weeping for her Shaheed.
I AM HILAL AHMED DAR SHAHEED.

"Stars Never Die
They Just Fade Out"

"my writes"

How can a ghost write letter? Through medium?

Indian ghosts can't write letters but the sacred souls of Kashmiri Mujahidin can really do that.
They can't only write letters but can too fight the dushman :-) hmm

Indian ghosts can't write letters but the sacred souls of Kashmiri Mujahidin can really do that.
They can't only write letters but can too fight the dushman :-) hmm

yaar... can you ask him to indentify jack the ripper ... please .. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom