What's new

I am getting sick of hearing this free speech excuse for hate crimes

Did you find any woman having name like Malik Aziz Jabbar let alone in Arab world and let alone a royal lady? These words are made for male people. Anyway, come to grammar! when you say ANTA SUBHANA KA, 'Anta' and 'Ka' are key words for male ONLY, and Holly Quran is full, from first to last page addressing Allah with these key words. Translators do keep grammar in mind, they translate Rahman as rahm karne wala, right.

When you learn Arabic language and grammar then come to me! Until then please keep your interpretations to yourself! :)

I can tell if you can digest! But collectively, our digestive system is not that developed. Water has no form but water can have any form!

So, your gods are water? Because to me they do not appear in 3 different PHASES!

Your theory on water...IS ABOUT 3 DIFFERENT PHASES but each phases has the SAME H20 molecules...Not different molecules...

As for the differences in the Hindu GOD...they are not the same people...Nothing similar except the fact you calling them the same!

Simple, God is Ghaffar ( the forgiver ) and Qahhar ( the subduer ) two different names/ attributes, out of hundred names each and every one is different.

ALLAH is GHAFFAR and all the other attributes, but none like ALLAH are equated to anything nor equal to anything! Same no Form formula...We do not have 1 face for Ghaffar, 1 for Rahman, 1 for Raheem...No we have no face for all and all are from the same!

We do not even have different stories for each...Like you have diff story for RAMA, different for Shiva, different for Hanuman and so on!

BTW, its not Hinduism based on Veda, its Sanathana Dherma, based on books. For a naive, don't say their god false or they will say your your god false!!!
For a naive do not try to talk about Islam when you know not even the basics!

And I did not say them false...YOUR SCRIPTURES said so:

"Na samdrse tisthati rupam asya, na caksusa pasyati kas canainam."
"His form is not to be seen; no one sees Him with the eye."
(Svetasvatara Upanishad 4:20)
Yajurveda
The following verses from the Yajurveda echo a similar concept of God:
"shudhama poapvidham"
"He is bodyless and pure."
(Yajurveda 40:8)

"Na tasya Pratima asti"
"There is no image of Him."
(Yajurveda 32:3)

or from 1 - VEDIC MONOTHEISM AND BIBLICAL DOCTRINE

^ and it will be great if you guys stick to the actual topic :P
I am still on the topic, just that people choose to ignore repeated posts about difference in american law vs other countries and cluch onto straws. This movie would have been banned ASAP in UK if released.

I am still on the topic, just that people choose to ignore repeated posts about difference in american law vs other countries and cluch onto straws. This movie would have been banned ASAP in UK if released.

It seem US dont follow any ethics when it come to freedom of insult

yea their leader criticise it openly and call it disgusting act but at the same time let that disgusting act happen

yea their leader criticise it openly and call it disgusting act but at the same time let that disgusting act happen

Executive cannot change law overnight based on one incident. All they can say is sorry.
First amendment has been abused before and will be abused again. But it is a pride for americans to stick with it.

Executive cannot change law overnight based on one incident. All they can say is sorry.
First amendment has been abused before and will be abused again. But it is a pride for americans to stick with it.

sticking with freedom of speech is one thing and let few person commit disgusting act in the name of freedom speech another. Freedom of speech can be regulated

Sorry mate - It is our country and our laws - similar to Saudi and their laws which prohibit practicing of other religions. It is upto the individual countries to ban the movie or youtube if they want. Our leaders have expressed anguish on the making of the movie but there will be no compromise on the constitution which had existed for more than 200 years just for this one incident. If our fellow Americans who are muslims want to protest peacefully and want to go to court, many of us will support them. But at the end of day, as I mentioned before, we are not going to yield to some dimwit who made that movie.

Sorry mate - It is our country and our laws - similar to Saudi and their laws which prohibit practicing of other religions. It is upto the individual countries to ban the movie or youtube if they want. Our leaders have expressed anguish on the making of the movie but there will be no compromise on the constitution which had existed for more than 200 years just for this one incident. If our fellow Americans who are muslims want to protest peacefully and want to go to court, many of us will support them. But at the end of day, as I mentioned before, we are not going to yield to some dimwit who made that movie.

so i cannot speak of my opinion about your laws? :D

Ok your country and your laws that cannot be modify/change because its written by God but its you guys who have problem with saudia, irani or afghani laws who punish people for blasphemy or arrest them for kissing in public places. why you don't let them go by saying its their country/ their laws and have respect for these laws :P

sticking with freedom of speech is one thing and let few person commit disgusting act in the name of freedom speech another. Freedom of speech can be regulated
That will require change in law, and probably constitutional amendment. It has to be discussed in congress, and voted. Only then it will be law.

In India,I think constitutional amendment requires 2/3 majority ( not 1/2), not sure about USA.

All this for a stupid video? Not really a domestic issue for americans.

so i cannot speak my opinion about your laws? :D

Ok your country and your laws that cannot change because its written by God but its you guys who have problem with saudia, irani or afghani laws who punish people for blasphemy or arrest them kissing in public places.. why you don't let them go by saying its their country/ their laws and have respect for these laws :P

Isn't that what we are doing rather than ransacking their consulates and killing their Ambassadors? Maybe there are many who feel strongly about those laws but that is where it stops.

Isn't that what we are doing rather than ransacking their consulates and killing their Ambassadors? Maybe there are many who feel strongly about those laws but that is where it stops.

what about your president who been poking their nose in affairs of other countries to teach them democracy and american values ? or you don't know any thing about america intervention in other countries..your guys did not even spare communism because it was threat to capitalism :D

what about your president who been poking their nose in affairs of other countries to teach them democracy and american values ? or you don't know any thing about america intervention in other countries..your guys did not even spare communism because it was threat to capitalism :D

Mate - Now that would be geopolitics. Let me throw the question back at you. Why do you pinpoint U.S while most countries pokes their nose in the affairs of other countries?

Why do you pinpoint U.S while most countries pokes their nose in the affairs of other countries?

because you were too innocent to say that they just criticise and it just stop there :)

any way better leave it for now because its off topic debate

Back
Top Bottom