What's new

I am getting sick of hearing this free speech excuse for hate crimes

because you were too innocent to say that they just criticise and it just stop there :)

any way better leave it for now because its off topic debate

I agree on that as I had my next question lined up after reading the first line of yours. :)

When you learn Arabic language and grammar then come to me! Until then please keep your interpretations to yourself! :)

Does that mean Arabic people are more aware of religion than non Arabic and they're more Muslim than others. The fact is, masculine oriented words are chosen to express divine royalty and respect. It doesn't imply God is male but it shows Arabic also has limitations. Our focus was masculine and feminine potential of God.

So, your gods are water? Because to me they do not appear in 3 different PHASES!

Your theory on water...IS ABOUT 3 DIFFERENT PHASES but each phases has the SAME H20 molecules...Not different molecules...

As for the differences in the Hindu GOD...they are not the same people...Nothing similar except the fact you calling them the same!

It is not denied that H2O is common element between the three. I was talking about the shapes of water. It has no shape of its own but it takes the shape whichever pot you put it in. I am talking beyond H2O, the light and energy that is the source and we all are its reflections, we're the pots of that divine light. Science tells now, everything is light or energy. You and me are the same but still we're different.

"Na samdrse tisthati rupam asya, na caksusa pasyati kas canainam."
"His form is not to be seen; no one sees Him with the eye."
(Svetasvatara Upanishad 4:20)
Yajurveda
The following verses from the Yajurveda echo a similar concept of God:
"shudhama poapvidham"
"He is bodyless and pure."
(Yajurveda 40:8)

"Na tasya Pratima asti"
"There is no image of Him."
(Yajurveda 32:3)

or from 1 - VEDIC MONOTHEISM AND BIBLICAL DOCTRINE

He has no form, he is bodiless and pure, no eye could see him. Then he wanted to show himself to himself (As i said you and me were mere that divine light). BTW he has no body still we have his house on earth known as mosques.:)

------------------------------------------------------------

Off topic but.... flowers

:D:cool:

Back
Top Bottom