What's new

I am Back after 7 Years

I joined this forum first in 2005 and then back in 2008 with current user. I was part of another forum and I guess NEO directed me here.

My last post was in 2012. I guess I got busy with life. The recent events on LoC and downing of Mig-21 by PAF made me comeback on this forum.

A lot has changed. There is no NEO and Jana around and I just found that Abu Zolfiqar is not with us anymore. RIP
Also, when I left, I was Lt. General. How did I get demoted? @WebMaster
What was your user name back then? I managed to log back Into mine.

I joined this forum first in 2005 and then back in 2008 with current user. I was part of another forum and I guess NEO directed me here.

My last post was in 2012. I guess I got busy with life. The recent events on LoC and downing of Mig-21 by PAF made me comeback on this forum.

A lot has changed. There is no NEO and Jana around and I just found that Abu Zolfiqar is not with us anymore. RIP
You need new training .... welcome back .. old wine in new bottle.

kiyoo kheriyat ab kesy yaad a gai hamari ?:p:
ya bhi bacho ki shadian karka farig hogaya haa lol

Welcome back dude.

I am not sure, how many posts did you have back then? Maybe because we changed the ranking criteria.

I also got here after the downing of Mig 21 as you can see i have joined in 2006 and since then i have not made 100 posts, may be a nostalgia of old good days at PDF motivated me t join again.>

Back
Top Bottom