What's new

I am Back after 7 Years

Comet

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I joined this forum first in 2005 and then back in 2008 with current user. I was part of another forum and I guess NEO directed me here.

My last post was in 2012. I guess I got busy with life. The recent events on LoC and downing of Mig-21 by PAF made me comeback on this forum.

A lot has changed. There is no NEO and Jana around and I just found that Abu Zolfiqar is not with us anymore. RIP
Also, when I left, I was Lt. General. How did I get demoted? @WebMaster

I joined this forum first in 2005 and then back in 2008 with current user. I was part of another forum and I guess NEO directed me here.

My last post was in 2012. I guess I got busy with life. The recent events on LoC and downing of Mig-21 by PAF made me comeback on this forum.

A lot has changed. There is no NEO and Jana around and I just found that Abu Zolfiqar is not with us anymore. RIP
Lt general with 2500 posts?

Welcome back. Btw, where were you? Were you in a Jail or something?

Back
Top Bottom