What's new

I am Back after 7 Years

I joined this forum first in 2005 and then back in 2008 with current user. I was part of another forum and I guess NEO directed me here.

My last post was in 2012. I guess I got busy with life. The recent events on LoC and downing of Mig-21 by PAF made me comeback on this forum.

A lot has changed. There is no NEO and Jana around and I just found that Abu Zolfiqar is not with us anymore. RIP
Also, when I left, I was Lt. General. How did I get demoted? @WebMaster
Welcome Back..... Oldies r back in Action

I joined this forum first in 2005 and then back in 2008 with current user. I was part of another forum and I guess NEO directed me here.

My last post was in 2012. I guess I got busy with life. The recent events on LoC and downing of Mig-21 by PAF made me comeback on this forum.

A lot has changed. There is no NEO and Jana around and I just found that Abu Zolfiqar is not with us anymore. RIP
Welcome back dear, many of us changed our name so you will find lots of old friends with new name

I Really Miss Both Neo and Abu Zolfiqar.

Ahh The Days When PDF Was Less Crowded and You Had Some Respect:(

Welcome Back :D
lots of things changed like me joining PDF :P

welcome back sir

Why do everybody seems to be coming back from hibernation?

Because Something happened on 27th Feb which old folks like me used to discuss.

Back then PAF’s BVR capabilities were in question, Now.. ..well ask the IAF, they can answer it better.

welcome and watch your 6

Back
Top Bottom