What's new

I am an Indian who came to Pakistan for the Track II dialogue. Here's what I think We need

As long as you would keep lying and trolling, I will confront you..and met replying to you in fact should be taken a positive thing because the other options you know very well.

ye baat jake to Alia se kiya kar.

Alia who?

Alia is IT admin of PM Portal. Now go raise some slogans on other threads about other stuff. War is engulfing the entire region while rock concert tabdeeli is silent on LoC and Kulbhashan Yadev.

Alia is IT admin of PM Portal. Now go raise some slogans on other threads about other stuff. War is engulfing the entire region while rock concert tabdeeli is silent on LoC and Kulbhashan Yadev.
The army is doing its job and replying the enemy. Your fassadis are creating fassad while your spewing venom against Pakistan and its govt here.

The army is doing its job and replying the enemy. Your fassadis are creating fassad while your spewing venom against Pakistan and its govt here.

Its not the Mughal rule where Army will keep on sacrificing while Kings go on austerity snake skin sandle strolls.

GoP has remained complete silent for 3 days succumbing to hegemonic designs of India and Iran supported by IMF imposition.

Sick of indians going to pakistan and getting free baubles and gushing over it.

"I replied, “Main India se aayi hu” (I have come from India). He was visibly shocked and immediately blurted out, “Par..aap..Urdu..”
Most cringeworthy part. What he expected a mandakini of Ram teri gangs maili or what.
I have had enough of fluffy exchanges that shows nothing. What is expected? Indians and pakistani people will kill each other if they accidentally meet up or what? Chutyas

My suggestion to Pak friends.. you should go to your shops and say you are from india. Chal abhi muft mein de do.

Ordinary Indians and Pakistanis almost always get along really well. This is most true in overseas countries like Canada, US and the Middle East. We intermix, marry each other and I have had many friends from India, (these friends were genuinely Indian, unlike me with background from Lucknow and committed completely to Pakistan). So we get along. In normal circumstances we certainly can work together.

The real impediment to this in my opinion is when there is a disaster or problems the Indians do not trust us enough to believe or trust us. If their army say someone is so and so they believe it without a second thought. This makes it difficult for me to develop friendships with Indians now even though I prefer to speak to people from all places. Indians very purposefully avoid me now. Even westerners. There's no making them believe what their agencies are doing. It makes me sad because they should know. And they do not spare Indians sympathetic to Pakistan either. The most high profile case of this type was Karkare's suspicious killing.

Sick of indians going to pakistan and getting free baubles and gushing over it.

"I replied, “Main India se aayi hu” (I have come from India). He was visibly shocked and immediately blurted out, “Par..aap..Urdu..”
Most cringeworthy part. What he expected a mandakini of Ram teri gangs maili or what.
I have had enough of fluffy exchanges that shows nothing. What is expected? Indians and pakistani people will kill each other if they accidentally meet up or what? Chutyas

My suggestion to Pak friends.. you should go to your shops and say you are from india. Chal abhi muft mein de do.

Stop sending these vile women to Pakistan from India.

As long as you would keep lying and trolling, I will confront you..and met replying to you in fact should be taken a positive thing because the other options you know very well.

just add him to your ignore list. it makes the forum experience much nicer.

Back
Top Bottom