What's new

'I am an Indian Muslim, not a Pakistani' - BBC News

There is non between US/Canada. So why not say so. In your estimation Pakhtuns, Punjabis, Baloch, Sindhis are same as Indians like Bengali's, Odishans, Marattas, Tamils etc etc.

Right?

There is a difference between a Canadian and American , well i am married to an American and i have think the same what's the difference, but tell An American from south that its same and you will know what i mean :)
and oddly i have to have a very good Friend from Canada whom i know from over 6 years :) similar response

Pakistan.

ethnic-groups.png

India

ethnic-groups.png

Significant chunk of PDF members think differant. I agree with you but our views are minority view at PDF. That is why you perhaps get banned so often. I as "TT" escape that but I even have to chart a redacted path or many in senior positions at PDF will take issue.

The fact is vast % of Pakistan is rural living in the mountains, deserts in tiny villages who never blip on PDF. This and most of Pakistan has fcuk all to do with India other then being Homo sapiens. But PDF is a skewed towards large urban cities.
Most Indian Muslims are ethnically different to Pakistani Muslims. Huge differences.

We only share same religion.

Like there is between my left leg and right leg.
lol there are huge difference between Americans and Canadians.

Firstly Canadians speak French in Quebec while Americans speak Spanish in the South.

besides we have nothing in common with Indians. India is like going to Italy from a Pakistani's perspective.

Place Indian population one a pie chart and do the same for Pakistan. See exactly much overlaps. Less then 10%. The recipe is differant.

Firstly Canadians speak French in Quebec while Americans speak Spanish in the South.
Gee I did not know that.

Significant chunk of PDF members think differant. I agree with you but our views are minority view at PDF. That is why you perhaps get banned so often. I as "TT" escape that but I even have to chart a redacted path or many in senior positions at PDF will take issue.

The fact is vast % of Pakistan is rural living in the mountains, deserts in tiny villages who never blip on PDF. This and most of Pakistan has fcuk all to do with India other then being Homo sapiens. But PDF is a skewed towards large urban cities.

You are right. TT helps you.

Ironic though and reflective of Pakistan as a whole.

Funny as Well.

Gloating does not help just so you know

nationalist indian muslims(so called) are like "na ghar k na ghaat k..... "

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Kaptaan
I don't understand this mentality, guys:
You are differentiating between Muslims of different countries on ethnic grounds, saying that we are separate from them but in Pakistan, we have Muslims of many different ethnicities so could we not argue that each is a separate nation from one another? Suppose The Pashtuns had their own country that was still Islamic by the constitution like Pakistan but would we argue that they were always different from us?

Jinnah argued that MUSLIMS as a whole are a separate nation, belonging to different ethnic groups but united by a common religion and way of life. Look, even some ethnic groups overlap with those in India, notably Punjabis and Sindhis.

Hindus and Muslims can and should live together just as Jinnah wanted. Pakistan was created not as a homeland solely for Muslims, but to allow Muslims to govern ourselves and preserve our way of life while living peacefully with our sister nation

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Kaptaan
I don't understand this mentality, guys:
You are differentiating between Muslims of different countries on ethnic grounds, saying that we are separate from them but in Pakistan, we have Muslims of many different ethnicities so could we not argue that each is a separate nation from one another? Suppose The Pashtuns had their own country that was still Islamic by the constitution like Pakistan but would we argue that they were always different from us?

Jinnah argued that MUSLIMS as a whole are a separate nation, belonging to different ethnic groups but united by a common religion and way of life. Look, even some ethnic groups overlap with those in India, notably Punjabis and Sindhis.
The only thing we have in common with Indian Muslims is just faith.

Otherwise Indian Muslims are different to Pakistani Muslim in almost every way like ethnicity, language, color of skin, etc.

Can somebody tell me what is the differance between 170 million Indian Muslims and Pakistani Muslims? Besides being under house arrest by Hindu's?

@Oscar

Differences are not just in culture but ideological as well.

Indian muslims are Secular Muslims.
Pakstani Muslims are Muslim Seculars.

Now one may interpret that however ones iq wishes to understand

Back
Top Bottom