What's new

'I am an Indian Muslim, not a Pakistani' - BBC News

Can somebody tell me what is the differance between 170 million Indian Muslims and Pakistani Muslims? Besides being under house arrest by Hindu's?

@Oscar
Tolerant Vs Intolerant. Indian Muslims are a shining beacon in today's Islamophobic world. A tolerant, hardworking group that get no attention for their role in uplifting Islam much more than any other Muslim group.
Hard to find an Indian Muslim who carries out terror activities in any country unlike some others.

Pakistani Muslims will always look down and force themselves to believe that Indian Muslims are having a tough time living In India and that is natural since one of the main reasons for partition was that Muslims and Hindus cannot live together. Indian Muslims defy that logic and continue to do so, something that messes the logic of the Pakistani Muslim.

Lastly, yes! we haven't completely figured out how multi-religious societies address their differences, but at least they have better opportunities in India, don't get killed by their own like in Pakistan..heck! Hold a passport that gets them more respect than some other who may be ranked #3 from the bottom.

What's so hard to figure out?

how would you feel if you were an Indian muslim in India and Hindus call you Pakistani, go to Pakistan

But clearly they are not Pakistanis. In fact the irony is that bar religion they are identical to the hindus who call them Pakistanis. Do you see Brazilians and Germans making videos explaining that they are not Pakistanis? Of course not so why do these folk feel the need to?

Significant chunk of PDF members think differant. I agree with you but our views are minority view at PDF. That is why you perhaps get banned so often. I as "TT" escape that but I even have to chart a redacted path or many in senior positions at PDF will take issue.

The fact is vast % of Pakistan is rural living in the mountains, deserts in tiny villages who never blip on PDF. This and most of Pakistan has fcuk all to do with India other then being Homo sapiens. But PDF is a skewed towards large urban cities.

Sad but true. Some PDFers even believe that south indians and North/Western Persianised Pakistani tribes are the same race!................:lol:

Tolerant Vs Intolerant. Indian Muslims are a shining beacon in today's Islamophobic world. A tolerant, hardworking group that get no attention for their role in uplifting Islam much more than any other Muslim group.
Hard to find an Indian Muslim who carries out terror activities in any country unlike some others.

Pakistani Muslims will always look down and force themselves to believe that Indian Muslims are having a tough time living In India and that is natural since one of the main reasons for partition was that Muslims and Hindus cannot live together. Indian Muslims defy that logic and continue to do so, something that messes the logic of the Pakistani Muslim.

Lastly, yes! we haven't completely figured out how multi-religious societies address their differences, but at least they have better opportunities in India, don't get killed by their own like in Pakistan..heck! Hold a passport that gets them more respect than some other who may be ranked #3 from the bottom.

There are obvious physical, racial and genetic differences between Modern day Pakistanis and indian Muslims. That is the MAIN difference. All else is conjecture.

One cannot thank Jinnah enough.

GkhANNrg.jpg

What's even the point of this video

We are Pakistani, not Indians. :partay:

Obviously there is. Islam came to the subcontinent in Kerala. While in Pakistan, most are converted.

Conjecture aside that point is irrelevant and doesn't explain the fact why the ancestors of Modern day Pakistanis were always racially, genetically and culturally different to those of Modern day indians even before the advent of Islam. Also, apart from Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), EVERY Muslim in the world is either a CONVERT or descended from one. Including the Arabs, Turks, Iranians/Persians etc.

Even if I MAY HAVE been descended from a converted hindu or whatever, that point is no longer relevant. No one is stopping me now from being any religion I want to be. I would rather die than leave Islam. I would rather die brutally than be a hindu even though I have the free will to do so.

Sorry to burst your bubble but would you like me to share the video of a muslim guy being hacked to death and then set alight in India by a very tolerant hindu? Do you want me to share video of Muslim men being killed for transporting cattle by a very peaceful gang of hindus? Do you want me to share the video of extremely peaceful and respectful hindus that demolished the babri masjid? I have countless other videos that negate your illusions that your are trying to portray here.

As for the comment "Lastly, yes! we haven't completely figured out how multi-religious societies address their differences" i agree with you there, the answer is eliminate them.

most are converted
By definition everybody is converted. No people were made in the finished form they are today. You for example were conquered and converted by Vedic people most likely from what is now Northern Pakistan that took your region over and laid the caste system over the aboriginals of Ganga. The pure residue of your ancestors prior to conversion/conquest by Vedics is found in the jungles of Jharkand/Odisha for instance the Mundas.

And the point you made about Indian Muslim's tolerance and success I would broadly agree. The narrative that they are victims is peddled by some here who have strong reason to do that to justify their past and present.

Obviously there is. Islam came to the subcontinent in Kerala. While in Pakistan, most are converted.

That doesn't even make sense, everyone's ancestors of any religion converted to that religion, no religion came with millions of followers.

By definition everybody is converted. No people were made in the finished form they are today. You for example were conquered and converted by Vedic people most likely from what is now Northern Pakistan that took your region over and laid the caste system over the aboriginals of Ganga. The pure residue of your ancestors prior to conversion/conquest by Vedics is found in the jungles of Jharkand/Odisha for instance the Mundas.

And the point you made about Indian Muslim's tolerance and success I would broadly agree. The narrative that they are victims is peddled by some here who have strong reason to do that to justify their past and present.

Lol you beat me to it by just a few secs :)

Indian society have some serious problems later in case of war it will hit India and true population of minorities who have been suffered will rise. It's a shame that India still trying to hard to keep its soft image on world.
They sud declare it's a Hindu country.

Back
Top Bottom