Afghan
Christian
Coconut
Psychopath
Deranged
Stupid
Terrorist

Suck it up and deal with it.

Can somebody tell me what is the differance between 170 million Indian Muslims and Pakistani Muslims? Besides being under house arrest by Hindu's?

@Oscar

By and large, racially, genetically, linguistically and culturally different to indian Muslims. Bar religion, indian Muslims are identical to hindu and sikhs in every way. Pakistanis are not.

Hindutva hate will help in creating Pakistan 2.0...

There's only 1 Pakistan. Modern day indian Muslims are even more alien to Pakistan than probably all Middle Eastern Muslim nations. indian Muslims have 0 connection to Pakistan.

Last edited:
By and large
Significant chunk of PDF members think differant. I agree with you but our views are minority view at PDF. That is why you perhaps get banned so often. I as "TT" escape that but I even have to chart a redacted path or many in senior positions at PDF will take issue.

The fact is vast % of Pakistan is rural living in the mountains, deserts in tiny villages who never blip on PDF. This and most of Pakistan has fcuk all to do with India other then being Homo sapiens. But PDF is a skewed towards large urban cities.

What a bunch of crybabies.

I've been called:

Indian
Israeli
Qatari
Bangladeshi
Afghan
Christian
Coconut
Psychopath
Deranged
Stupid
Terrorist

Suck it up and deal with it.

how would you feel if you were an Indian muslim in India and Hindus call you Pakistani, go to Pakistan

how would you feel if you were an Indian muslim in India and Hindus call you Pakistani, go to Pakistan

I wouldn't care unless they started physically harming me or disrupting my life.

Forget everything all i want to know is why an Indian guy wearing a Pukhtoon hat?

Back
Top Bottom