What's new

I am an Indian and will always remain an Indian, Sania Mirza responds to Telangana BJP leader's 'Pak

She represented India in Last Olympics. :p: Match videos can be provided asevidence.:o:

Tum sab sanjhi troll ho. Delhi election may ain't going to vote for BJP. Aaptards are better than you.:angry::feminist:
she is a respectable Indian and she has our respect. not just for being a wife of a Pakistani cricketer but for being one of the very few female Asians who has entered into the most coveted arena of lawn tennis. she is very likeable and doesn't suffer from the gas in the head that mostly hurts people with money and fame.

Last edited:
LOL Pehle mujhe yeh batao Sohaib India mein rehta hai kya? :D

She has no respect for Pakistan. She should have given up all her affiliations with India, a country which has always been anti Pakistan. Shoeib should tell her those 3 magical words... Talaq Talaq Talaq

Sorry Sania, nothing against you, you are a great player, but LEGALLY speaking, you became a Pakistani after Marriage as India doesn't offer Dual citizenship.

Are you serious? There is no law that you get the nationality of your spouse by default. She is an Indian citizen married to a Pakistani.

or Pakistani. even lol

The law makers in ourside of world are worst then khomche wallahs ... dont know how they manage to make stratagy of their thoughts in toilets & then shout in public with joy & pride ...

Shame on me that I voted one of them...

Sorry Sania, nothing against you, you are a great player, but LEGALLY speaking, you became a Pakistani after Marriage as India doesn't offer Dual citizenship.

Legally speaking? Never heard of a law that confiscates nationality in case national marries a foreigner!

does our opinion really matters? She said she is an indian and that should suffice.

The law makers in ourside of world are worst then khomche wallahs ... dont know how they manage to make stratagy of their thoughts in toilets & then shout in public with joy & pride ...

Shame on me that I voted one of them...
we are lame and lazy. so much in common that I laugh and forget our mutual rivalries. trying to fix things at 11th hour submissive and in awe of someone with fairer color and dismissive of our own kind.

we have progressed so far in so many thins but so much to do in others. sometimes we are very petty and we burn ourselves out over non-issues. what we have in our assemblies are basically not law makers and legislators but patwaris and jamadars unfortunately.
so that mentality shows up ;(

Back
Top Bottom