What's new

I am a part of your household." Modi hai toh mumkin hai ! Pakistani Muslims in Australia laud Indian Prime Minister

Modi is a Gujarati conman feku. He hasn't done shit.

But many Pakistanis love Modi they think Modi has turned India into a 1st world country. They are dumb. As we know that Punjabis and Pathans are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

This sums up the intellect of the Pakistani nation. Some days they hate India, some days they love Bollywood, other days they are in full Ghazwa Hind mode, and on an odd Friday they love and fellate Modi to no end. Most people in the subcontinent lack the intellect to understand how basic economic concepts work or what "development" is.

Those YouTubers above are known for producing pro-India content to get more views and $$. They hire fake people for their videos.
And how do you know that? you must be very sheltered.

There are still some pockets of people in Europe who love Adolf Hitler. But they are really crazy marginalized wackos, despised by the majority.

There are thousands in the diaspora who believe in him.

There are millions in India who do not believe him.

Why do people comment when they do not know enough?
modi is a great leader for india. No doubt

modi is a great leader for india. No doubt
You are free to move there, he is good at fooling the dumb masses and giving their fragile selves a false sense of pride for sure. At least our politicians and military generals are open about being incompetent tyrants.

He is the worst that we have had to date, not leaving out V. P. Singh, Gujral and Gowda.
Joe, is there really such thing as a good politician? In my books, the only good politician is a dead one.

I am a Pakistani from Australia, i can assure you that i have never meet a single Pakistani who likes Modi.

It’s cringey and weird how much approval Indians seek of Pakistanis. From lumping us together, to discussing our affairs non stop across social media platforms, to sexually harassing our women on Instagram, Facebook, tik tok, to posting videos of obscure dubious Pakistanis who say xyz about indian affairs.

It’s true what I wrote in my previous posts,

The partition was a divorced initiated by the party that didn’t want to be stuck in a forced relationship called “British India.” Pakistanis and Pakistan took the decision to become independent. The party that got left behind, in this case Indians and India continue to non-stop chase Pakistanis and Pakistan. Often telling others that Pakistanis seek to become united with them or look up to the Indians just like a how after a divorce, the party that got left behind repeatedly tells people out of shame that they were the ones to leave the other party - showing their inferiority complex and obsession. Their inability to “move on.”

The Indians who flock to this forum are a reflection of that mentality. They continue to post feel good stories which often contradict reality in many ways than one.

All Pakistanis regardless of their sects, religion, ethnicity and political inclination are wary of Indians obsessions with us.

tagging some of our regular contributors

@PakFactor @Dalit @Menace2Society @villageidiot @waz @Trango Towers @Maula Jatt
@SaadH @Mohsin A @Areesh @imad khan @hatehs @AsianLion @ThunderCat @StormBreaker @AsianLion @Tamerlane @Sayfullah @White and Green with M/S
@Goritoes @khansaheeb @FuturePAF

It’s cringey and weird how much approval Indians seek of Pakistanis. From lumping us together, to discussing our affairs non stop across social media platforms, to sexually harassing our women on Instagram, Facebook, tik tok, to posting videos of obscure dubious Pakistanis who say xyz about indian affairs.

It’s true what I wrote in my previous posts,

The partition was a divorced initiated by the party that didn’t want to be stuck in a forced relationship called “British India.” Pakistanis and Pakistan took the decision to become independent. The party that got left behind, in this case Indians and India continue to non-stop chase Pakistanis and Pakistan. Often telling others that Pakistanis seek to become united with them or look up to the Indians just like a how after a divorce, the party that got left behind repeatedly tells people out of shame that they were the ones to leave the other party - showing their inferiority complex and obsession. Their inability to “move on.”

The Indians who flock to this forum are a reflection of that mentality. They continue to post feel good stories which often contradict reality in many ways than one.

All Pakistanis regardless of their sects, religion, ethnicity and political inclination are wary of Indians obsessions with us.

tagging some of our regular contributors

Partly true. But not all Indians have that mentality. Some of them are like-minded. On the flip side, people in Pakistan whom have a 'Pan-South Asian' mindset are typically elite class Muhajirs & Sindhis.

Sindhis are a bit weird. They see themselves as a unique ethnicity within Pakistan but when it comes to Indians, they see themselves as "South Asians."

Back
Top Bottom