Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
"I AM A PAHTOON"

kill me and call it "A MISTAKE"

Imprison me and call it "SECURITY MEASURE"

Exile my people and masses and call it "PROGRESS"

Declare my leaders as the enemy of our country and call it "GUILTY OF TREASON"

Rob my rights, invade my land, declare me as terrorist and call it "DEVELOPMENT"

But LISTEN..!!

Still i m pakhtoon and i will be Pakhtoon 4ever..I will be pakhtoon for Pakistan ,not for the politicians,not for the army, not for the Indians, not for the US, not for the Europe and not for the others...Only for PAKISTAN..!!!!!

I will say right for the right and wrong for the wrong..!!

UNDEFEATED THE PAKHTOON..!!

Last edited:
Wow you started a thread to let people know that...anything else you have forgotten and might want to share :coffee:

Seconded but what can you do when eggs are hatched.I think Pushtuns should ally themselves with ISI instead of Talibans. (And Thousands of Pushtuns hate Talibans)

Saad sb!
If we want to take side of ISI thn these beasts (Taliban) kill us nd vice versa..

U always take one side of picture..We the Sarhadians are so disheart that u can't imagine.
They have attacked on our village nd today i have seen the deads eaten by Pigs..So can't the other provinces help us?

I am sure you can come up with a better thread... Use your brains elsewhere...:)

We are Pakistani's no matter the differences we might have in our orgin as wat we speak and where in Pak we from! The whole reason why this country has never been together is cuz we the people dont let that happen this thread is a perfect example when will we say were just Pakistani ? stop this dman rubish plzz and unite look wats happening in our country let's come together and be proud of our land of wat we are GOD bless Pakistan ..

I m not that much intelligent..

Thankx for teaching me..

Kiddo, never underestimate yourself in life....and always think one step ahead. You will just stoke ethnic fire here..... It's not being interpreted the way you want it to be :)

Had you portrayed this thread as a general one (like The Pakhtoons), rather than being specific to yourself(i am ....), things would have been much better!

Back
Top Bottom