What's new

I again raise a question in more polite manner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit this silly rant.

@BHarwana ... time to close this thread.
Look bro we have to learn to tolerate each other. He is not a bad person but a emotional person & acts through his emotions. He is younger than us & it is our duty to clear his concepts. If i just close the thread how would I help him learn the more he will discuss it will help to clear things in his head. He was looking at the things from one prospective but ignoring many others & we have to discuss with him these things. even if he abuses you try to ignore it and help him understand the issues. We are one people.

Look bro we have to learn to tolerate each other. He is not a bad person but a emotional person & acts through his emotions. He is younger than us & it is our duty to clear his concepts. If i just close the thread how would I help him learn the more he will discuss it will help to clear things in his head. He was looking at the things from one prospective but ignoring many others & we have to discuss with him these things. even if he abuses you try to ignore it and help him understand the issues. We are one people.

Hopefully he will calm down and understand that there is no snatching and discrimination against Karachiites ... maybe he is being groomed by extremists and he doesn't realise it.

Hopefully he will calm down and understand that there is no snatching and discrimination against Karachiites ... maybe he is being groomed by extremists and he doesn't realise it.
He is just emotional & gets concerned about things.

Let him ask his questions please, we are all here to clarify him.

@PaklovesTurkiye The biggest problem the country has is people like you. "Snatching"? No. Both cities are integral parts of Pakistan, shifting one institutional building from one city to another is not snatching.

They moved it to Lahore probably because they wanted a safer location for some assets and information. Remember that terrorist attack in Karachi where we lost a very important air asset?

I am sure the Navy is working on some excellent top secret stuff that we have absolutely no idea about. The Navy has stepped up their game, we got a glimpse of that after 27th Feb '19, when they started detecting enemy submarines.

There is a lot more to the picture than you think.

He is just emotional & gets concerned about things.

Let him ask his questions please, we are all here to clarify him.

Well, I am emotional but not a idiot...I do pursue with emotions and brains as well :)

@PaklovesTurkiye The biggest problem the country has is people like you. "Snatching"? No. Both cities are integral parts of Pakistan, shifting one institutional building from one city to another is not snatching.

No, sir...Karachi has all her history behind it.

From taking away to capital to recent talks of shifting FPCCI building to Isb.

I wonder when anything will shift from Isb to Karachi....It is all just one way shifting going on - Karachi to Isb

They moved it to Lahore probably because they wanted a safer location for some assets and information. Remember that terrorist attack in Karachi where we lost a very important air asset?

I am sure the Navy is working on some excellent top secret stuff that we have absolutely no idea about. The Navy has stepped up their game, we got a glimpse of that after 27th Feb '19, when they started detecting enemy submarines.

There is a lot more to the picture than you think.

No, sir...

That attack happened in Karachi way later of after shifting to Lahore.

I don't mind...Go and develop a college in Lahore? but why at expense of Karachi...

Karachi is a coastal city and there should be naval war college here....It will generate interest in Karachi/Sindh youth.

Since you guys keep electing PPP, I'm glad the capital is in Islamabad.

Again, wrong.

PPP was/has never been able to take control of Karachi....Karachi never EVER voted for Bhutto/PPP

Sindhis vote for PPP not Karachiites.

Karachi was a federal city when it was capital. PPP would have never been allowed to take control of Karachi if Karachi was still capital

No, sir...Karachi has all her history behind it.

From taking away to capital to recent talks of shifting FPCCI building to Isb.

I wonder when anything will shift from Isb to Karachi....It is all just one way shifting going on - Karachi to Isb
Unfortunately thanks to PPP and MQM governments democratically elected by Karachities election after election, Karachi has suffered. Karachi has faced economic problems, corruption, security problems, ease of travel and electrical problems. There are many problems with the city and I am very happy to see the security situation improve however Karachi still has many hurdles to counter. State instantiations shift from city to city for several reasons; it may could have been due to the ones listed above.

As long as the state institution is in any part of Pakistan, I and a majority of Pakistanis shouldn't have a problem. They can serve the country as effectively from Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad or any other city.

Karachi is already a congested city which is being pushed under the wait of massive population. no matter how many roads or infrastructure you make it will never be enough for Karachi. There are always limits to what you can do. So what is the solution to it? You develop sister cities and move out facilities to make space and give metropolitan city a breather. You put more projects in Karachi & you will increase it's problems more.

Okay here what is solution for this?
Karachi.jpeg

You can't expand roads right or left the city is under the burden of over population. The best solution is to support Karachi with sister cities. Gwadar is a sister city of Karachi & some business from Karachi will have to shift there to take load of the city. Do you realize how much high the property price is in Karachi? A common man can't afford it.
The solution is not shifting the business but to create a new one. Develop sister cities by creating a new setup, provide business tax relief when investing there and transfer the population. Once you setup an infrastructure, business and people will automatically move on. Its an automated systematic criteria. Shifting business is a malicious attempt.

Well, I am emotional but not a idiot...I do pursue with emotions and brains as well
No you don't peruse with brains. You do it with emotions. :agree:
When you made this thread it was done totally with emotions. The OP has many words which show your emotions. The word "Snatching" which every one is criticizing here came out of pure anger & emotion. Your post shows you never thought what you were posting. Then I easily provoked you in anger to make you feel the pain which you were making others feel with wrong choice of words & context.
You have to improve your activism regarding your city & try to keep it away from hurting your country. Cause earning one goal at cost of another is never an achievement.

Your patience is commendable but we have recognize that he had been a serial offender.

Couple of months ago he went ballistic with his anti-Shia posts.

Since you guys keep electing PPP, I'm glad the capital is in Islamabad.
Its not the people but the military and the bearucracy. Since punjabis has the most presence in military bearucracy and judiciary and its a case of forcing decisions to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom