What's new

I again raise a question in more polite manner

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANSWER the QUESTION, sir.

Sure...Everyone is running here and there instead of answering. I am waiting for your answer :)
It was shifted to Lahore cause Pakistan is one country and not a union of territories and Karachi is not your city but a city for every Pakistani. So first it is clarified here that your concepts about Pakistan are clear.
Now coming to the topic it was shifted to Lahore so that people from all over Pakistan can access it and to enhance maritime awareness among the general populace and academia.
As for Karachi it was given the Pakistan Naval Academy Manora Island in the place of the college. The Academy is one of the best in the world & equal to United States Naval Academy in Annapolis. The standard of the Academy is so high that it provided basic training to about 2,000 officers of allied countries, including the Chief of Naval Staff of Qatar Emiri Navy.

Hope I am helpful.
@PaklovesTurkiye you are a good person but please try to concentrate on losing a bit of racism loyalty you have to help your whole country not just your immediate community bro.

You avoided my question, deliberately.

Make THOUSANDS naval college in Lahore, I damn care. Make a Naval War College in Waziristan, I damn care. No one minds.

My question is Why it was SHIFTED from Karachi? Karachi has none now and Lahore has one

You snatched it and handed it over to Lahore?

Why not create a separate Naval War College in most pampered city of Pakistan aka Lahore?

We have Air War College in Karachi. But the Naval War College logically should be near coastal areas of Sindh or Balochistan. Unless the college has given up on war planning studies (if there ever was any) in favour of traditional textbook-based education.

It was shifted to Lahore cause Pakistan is one country and not a union of territories and Karachi is not your city but a city for every Pakistani. So first it is clarified here that your concepts about Pakistan are clear.
Now coming to the topic it was shifted to Lahore so that people from all over Pakistan can access it and to enhance maritime awareness among the general populace and academia.
As for Karachi it was given the Pakistan Naval Academy Manora Island in the place of the college. The Academy is one of the best in the world & equal to United States Naval Academy in Annapolis. The standard of the Academy is so high that it provided basic training to about 2,000 officers of allied countries, including the Chief of Naval Staff of Qatar Emiri Navy.

Hope I am helpful.
@PaklovesTurkiye you are a good person but please try to concentrate on losing a bit of racism loyalty you have to help your whole country not just your immediate community bro.

busy in work, will come back to this thread soon :)

You avoided my question, deliberately.

Make THOUSANDS naval college in Lahore, I damn care. Make a Naval War College in Waziristan, I damn care. No one minds.

My question is Why it was SHIFTED from Karachi? Karachi has none now and Lahore has one

You snatched it and handed it over to Lahore?

Why not create a separate Naval War College in most pampered city of Pakistan aka Lahore?

I think because nobody wants to live in Karachi... Everyone wants to move away...

I do agree... A Naval college makes more sense in Karachi... A seaside city.

Hope I am helpful.

Where I showed Racism?

Is Lahore not a pampered city of Pakistan? Even Bengalis wll agree with this.

Karachiites were/are never racist....No Punjabi got killed in Karachi due to his ethnicity.

Don't deflect, please.

I am hardly a racist....but when I see injustice, I raise my voice and you can't term it ; racism

On topic; it is called SNATCHING in real terms...Snatch from one and give it to Another.

Instead of making separate Naval College in Lahore...They SHIFTED a college in Karachi to Lahore.

SNATCHING, bro...Snatching....

So, they deleted my previous thread...

I again ask this question in a more polite manner as question is very genuine.

Why naval was college was SHIFTED from Karachi to Lahore?

Why not make a separate naval war college? in most pampered city of Pakistan? Lahore?

Why snatch it from Karachi and then gave it to Lahore??

Karachi has no Naval war college but Lahore has one? Why it was SHIFTED?

This is called SNATCHING.

It is a simple question.

Mods, before deleting my thread, can you answer this simple question? PLEASEE !!!

------

By 1995, staff course was declared as career milestone resulting in increased induction of officers in PN Staff College; making it inevitables to shift to a proper building. At this time, it was decided to shift the college to Lahore to enhance maritime awareness among the general populace and academia. Pending construction of purpose-built campus, a building on the Mall Road was acquired, altered to meet the purpose and inaugurated in August 1996 as Pakistan Navy War College. 25th PN Staff Course commenced at Lahore in August 1996.

https://www.paknavy.gov.pk/pnwarcollege.html
It should not had been shifted rather a new college could have been built however if it has, I don't believe it has anything to do with Punjab versus Sindh. Military institutions are national institutions and are not related to any one province.
My advise would be to not make a mountain out of a molehill.

Man writes water as CO2 (not H2O)....proceeds to open the same thread twice.

lol...that was my mistake....I am writing this as I am also involved in other tasks.

Multi taskers do this quite a time

Answer the question, btw

It should not had been shifted rather a new college could have been built however if it has, I don't believe it has anything to do with Punjab versus Sindh. Military institutions are national institutions and are not related to any one province.
My advise would be to not make a mountain out of a molehill.

It depends, sir...When you see in pattern, it will make up your mind.

Capital got shifted from Karachi to Islamabad.
PIA headquarters have been moved to Isb from Karachi, if I am not wrong.
Naval college got shifted to Lahore from Karachi.
Now there are talks of FPCCI headquarter to be shifted from Karachi to Islamabad...

https://tradechronicle.com/kati-str...-to-shift-the-fpcci-head-office-to-islamabad/

Is this a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom