What's new

Hyderabad vet’s case: All four accused killed in encounter, say police

What garbage are you spewing? And why derail a thread which finally finally brings some good news to Indian females after suffering for decades the abuse that Delhi has ignored totally?

I hope some vigilante mobs might enable justice for the Muslim minor who was raped in India recently, but I won't hold my breath on that one.

your fellow countryman was my partner in crime...He just wants to trash on India no matter what...randomly cursing at anything...all I said that there is enough poltical will in India to reduce anti-women crime to near zero

your fellow countryman was my partner in crime...He just wants to trash on India no matter what...randomly cursing at anything...all I said that there is enough poltical will in India to reduce anti-women crime to near zero

Dude.....

You think harsh punishments make any difference?

Look at US and see how much crime is committed despite people being executed and locked up till they die.

What India needs is a wholesale debate about why it has come to this stage that crime is rampant and how the "country" is so lawless that the police murder people and most of the public thinks this is a good thing.:disagree:

Dude.....

You think harsh punishments make any difference?

Look at US and see how much crime is committed despite people being executed and locked up till they die.

What India needs is a wholesale debate about why it has come to this stage that crime is rampant and how the "country" is so lawless that the police murder people and most of the public thinks this is a good thing.:disagree:

Face saving tactics when there are really none. India got humiliated in front of the whole world. Headlines all over.

LOL the only thing India can pride itself for is a bunch of KKK right wingers trying to play Indian rape endemic down. After all RSS and white nationalists have something in common.

Did you see how they planted the cheap Indian pistol in one of the dead guy's hands. Classic!

Life truly imitates Bollywood...:lol:

The message is loud and clear. "Don't dare touch a Reddy ever again". (Or perhaps those who gave the rape order are now free.) You think now women can expect these killings of rapists routinely? What a joke.

Our police can't properly investigate a f**king crime scene and now Indians are applauding them for what? Being mercenaries?

This is not an argument for human rights. I couldn't care less. It's about rule of law, however slow the wheels turn. The only solution is to grease those wheels and have a scientifically capable police force. Wait until you're falsely accused.

The only positive side is that low caste, non-influential, financially unstable rapists will think twice now before attempting to attack girls from well to do families. That should bring rapes down by 0.001%. Let's celebrate.

The point being made is that this small victory should be tempered by the harsh realities whereby elite status, caste, religion all had a role in delivering a form of "justice" to these folks.

Your statement that India is heading in some wonderful new utopian direction is delusional. Caste and ethnoreligious discrimination is a massive part of India's problem. Will Muslim victims get justice? Will low caste victims get justice? As others have pointed out, this episode is one tiny drop in the ocean. I can't imagine a nation that turns out to protest in favour of Hindu rapists of Muslim minors is heading anywhere soon so long as it perpetuates this state of denial.

If rapid access vigilante justice is available for society's elite tribes only, then India is getting worse, not better. This is a mafia state.

Did you see how they planted the cheap Indian pistol in one of the dead guy's hands. Classic!

Life truly imitates Bollywood...:lol:

Now the story seems to be that the suspects, who should all have been handcuffed, were throwing stones and tried to grab the guns off the policemen in order to escape.
Man these Indians are dumb and that is why they are in this state after 72 years of independence.

I personally think these kind of encounters should be done once in a while just to let people know the police means business. Mumbai police got rid of underworld in Mumbai by extra-judicial killings. This is better than murderers/rapists getting free because of 'lack of evidence'. But these encounters should only done when the police is 100% sure that this guy has done the crime.

I personally think these kind of encounters should be done once in a while just to let people know the police means business. Mumbai police got rid of underworld in Mumbai by extra-judicial killings. This is better than murderers/rapists getting free because of 'lack of evidence'. But these encounters should only done when the police is 100% sure that this guy has done the crime.
I understand the want for vengeance, but I'd disagree with any killing outside the jurisprudence limits.

As @KapitaanAli rightly pointed out, extrajudicial killings while pandering to mass sentiment, erodes the rule of law. Not to mention the potential for corruption such unchecked power brings. It's more about the systematic failure in the judiciary, than about the solution to a local crime.

These crimes cannot be solved by such extra judicial measures, rather they exacerbate the decay prevalent in the system. After all, if you have a quick easy solution to a problem, why go for the hard lengthy one?;)

Judicial reforms and their expedite execution are the need of the hour. Our police systems also needs a systematic overhaul. They're overworked, understaffed and underpaid. It's also modelled after the police system the British had when they controlled India.

it's more about keeping the populace in check and less about "to protect and to serve"

Last edited:
I understand the want for vengeance, but I'd disagree with any killing outside the jurisprudence limits.

As @KapitaanAli rightly pointed out, extrajudicial killings while pandering to mass sentiment, erodes the rule of law. Not to mention the potential for corruption such unchecked power brings. It's more about the systematic failure in the judiciary, than about the solution to a local crime.

These crimes cannot be solved by such extra judicial measures, rather they exacerbate the decay prevalent in the system. After all, if you have a quick easy solution to a problem, why go for the hard lengthy one?;)

Judicial reforms and their expedite execution are the need of the hour. Our police systems also needs a systematic overhaul. They're overworked, understaffed and underpaid. It's also modelled after the police system the British had when they controlled India.

it's more about keeping the populace in check and less about "to protect and to serve"
I agree with you but when will we see judicial reforms? When will see a systematic overhaul in our police systems? The police can't do anything if they know that a criminal will become scot-free just because the criminal has political clout.

Good English writing by the way. All your posts are filled with really organized and creative English writing. You have the potential to be a good blogger or writer.

I agree with you but when will we see judicial reforms? When will see a systematic overhaul in our police systems? The police can't do anything if they know that a criminal will become scot-free just because the criminal has political clout.

These are the types of questions that dont get asked, when such incidents pander and appease mass sentiments. People move on to the next click bait and nothing changes.

It's our civic duty to ask these questions to those whose represent us and hold them accountable.

India is now famous for 4 things
1)pollution
2) hunger
3) open defecation
4) rape.

So my conclusion, when you are hungry and living in a polluted shit hole like India, and openly shit, you lose your humanity and you rape people and then burn them.

But wait India has google and Microsoft Ceos, yay, therefore India is a supapowa.

Now the story seems to be that the suspects, who should all have been handcuffed, were throwing stones and tried to grab the guns off the policemen in order to escape.
Man these Indians are dumb and that is why they are in this state after 72 years of independence.

At least RAB doesn't try to make a media spectacle out of their own encounters....what the f*ck is this freakshow for the consumption of all and sundry??

Do the Telengana police idiots have a deal with the TV channels or what? Talk about unprofessional - Telengana police were acting like some third rate mofussil police dept. out in Bangladesh fringe areas.

India is now famous for 4 things
1)pollution
2) hunger
3) open defecation
4) rape.

So my conclusion, when you are hungry and living in a polluted shit hole like India, and openly shit, you lose your humanity and you rape people and then burn them.

But wait India has google and Microsoft Ceos, yay, therefore India is a supapowa.

India did not appoint
google and Microsoft Ceos
. American 'Chairmen of the board' and top business leaders know how nepotist and narrow-minded these f*ckers are, most of these H1B's with fake and doctored education credentials and CV's. They will refuse to work with Americans at the top level, so they put one of their kind as the leader to placate these idiots.

Never mind the fact they can't replicate China's success (or even discipline) in India in another two decades.

Rape does take place other places in South Asia, but so many rapes in India are extreme brutal and horrific in nature.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom